MASS. HILLCLIMB

BansheeBrian

In Greenfield, Mass. there will be a hillclimb event. Reg. is at 9:00-9:30. You can use anything in your arsenal to get the fastest time in your class.You have to sign up with the AMA and 10.00 to climb.You'll see me with the white banshee. Quad open class(banshees,zillas) starts around noon after the bikes.You must have a killswitch,boots higher than youre ankle and helmet.

You couldnt have posted this A DAY EARLIER???? UGH!

Are they having anymore this year? I will NOT do Monson hill climb but I would consider Greenfield.

I could have picked up fuel yesterday and been there IF I KNEW in advance!

Either way... How did ya do? It was a nice day for it!

I would have went if I knew also.....Damn!!!! Get any pics? Walter are you going to sandfest?

I just realized that he posted this last night and not yesterday morning.... So that means it would be TODAY! UGH~ All I needed is a few gallons of race fuel.... Why do I always find out about this when its too late.

Jason:

No I wont be able to attend sandfest..... I would LOVE too but my schedule is just AFU right now

Make sure you get plenty of pics!!

Damn ,I knew I should have posted this earlier.It would have been great to have some riders from the HQ there. Monson is next weekend.

It was a zilla and shee show at Greenfield. If you guys are bored next Sunday head to Monson.

Monson is the last climb of the circuit for the year and even if you don't climb watching is almost as great!

Damn ,I knew I should have posted this earlier.It would have been great to have some riders from the HQ there. Monson is next weekend.

It was a zilla and shee show at Greenfield. If you guys are bored next Sunday head to Monson.

Monson is the last climb of the circuit for the year and even if you don't climb watching is almost as great!

I'll be riding in Michigan at sandfest..... B)

Not as good as i wanted to do,lets say that. This stock swingarm thing isn't cuttin' it.I ran against quads with $15,000-20,000 dumped into them.These dudes have been in the circuit for years and years and know the climbs like the back of their hands.I ran against all the old school climbers.There were no newbies like myself there and I felt intimidated and weak. They were up my ass when I first showed up and wanted to pry engine info out of me. I guess that initiation.

I plan on giving them hell at Monson! :evil:

Some of the riders told me I was smokin like crazy when I first shot off the line but cleaned up a little when i was on the pipe.Still didn't feel right though.

Not as good as i wanted to do,lets say that. This stock swingarm thing isn't cuttin' it.I ran against quads with $15,000-20,000 dumped into them.These dudes have been in the circuit for years and years and know the climbs like the back of their hands.I ran against all the old school climbers.There were no newbies like myself there and I felt intimidated and weak. They were up my ass when I first showed up and wanted to pry engine info out of me. I guess that initiation.

I plan on giving them hell at Monson! :evil:

Some of the riders told me I was smokin like crazy when I first shot off the line but cleaned up a little when i was on the pipe.Still didn't feel right though.

f*ck them old dudes! whoop their asses. you sure you wanna go longer? our hills around here are steep and i am stock length. i sit my ass right on the rear of the quad when i launch and im gone. i saw a video of some greenfield riders and they looked slow. i wish i could get out there and whoop some old man ass :lol: what kinda engines are they runnin?? oh yea, if you wanna whoop them put studs in your tires. they wont be able to touch you then. i gaurantee it.

Edited by locogato11283