GlamisTrips.com

JTQuad

ok here is the copy of my faq's off my site.

1. What is "GlamisTrips.com" all about?

Glamis Trips.com is about one thing: Riding! We all love to do it and if you haven't gone yet, then your missing out. I went the first time in 2002 and have been going 1 - 2 times a year since. We have weeded all the hard to find places and expenses out and we have a simple affordable trip to the dunes.

2. Where is the Imperial Sand Dunes aka Glamis?

Glamis California is apart of the Alogondes Sand Dunes in South-East California on the border of Mexico and Arizona.

3. What is the riding like?

99.99% is sand hills and "sand highways". The tallest dunes are over 400 feet from the base. Rear Paddles tires are definitely a plus. In one word to sum it up "AMAZING"!!!!

4. How much will it cost for transportation?

Transportation fees depend on the amount of people that go total. If we have less then 20 people it is $400 a machine. If we book more then 20 people, it will be $250 a machine. If there are extra spots on the truck I will give paying customers space for second machine for FREE!!!

5. How much will this trip cost total per person?

This is an estimate only but We'll try and figure it like this per person:

Expense

If less than 20 People are Booked / If more than 20 People are Booked

Transport fees $400 $ 250

Motor home was $1200 total $300 x 4 $300 x 4

Airfare to Sandiego

Roundtrip form JFK $200 $200

Removal of Waste and Clean water $100 $100

Camp Fee per

Motor home $30 $30

ATV Pass if

ATV is unregistered $20 $20

Transportation roundtrip to RV Rental Location $20 $20

Food / Water / Beer

divided by 4 $100 $100

Totals $1170 $1020

6. Can I bring my Girl / Boyfriend?

Yes of course. But no 2 up riding is allowed at Glamis. This is a diverse crowd of riders and girls, guys or families are more then welcome to come.

If anyone else has any questions feel free to post them, Most likely alot of people want to know the same thing - JT

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little to far out for me to commit, but if that driver uses the 80/90 toll road through indiana, we may be able to get some people to meet at interstate 69 and 80/90 toll road. I could talk to mrmatt and his friends. I have a couple friends. I know some of the people you have ready to go will bail at the last minute so there will probably be a few spots. We'll help load to save time. There is a truck stop right off the exit too. We could get the driver some breakfeast for the trbl ;)

Like I said, it's to far out right now, but I will keep it in mind as time gets closer espeacially if banchetta is going to drive ;)

I have been on the hq since 2002. I am totaly legit. Guys from the hq went with me last year. If you dont think im legit anytime between now and feb come up to my crib for a weekend of riding. I give my house, office and cell # to whoever needs it. Bro you have 9 posts i have almost 600. I have sold and traded parts on here as well as ebay. I have a feedback of over 80 positives @ 100%. I appreciate for the love of the hq looking out for other members but the way you come off, Is shady. Im on the defensive for the simple reason that if i dont fill the trailer, I myself cant go. I need to pay for the rig to get to glamis or no one can go. Thats the end of the story. I have done over 4 glamis trips this way. I have a few spots left to fill so if anyone needs anymore info, PM me, visit the web site ( http://www.glamistrips.com ) or post them here Peace out - JT

Hey, chill out! I was messing with ya.