hello

tinyman

good to have you join us. Being a banshee owner it only gets better with the more mods you do to it. Remember to stop in often and ask lots of questions. These guys here have more knowledge then most if not all bike shops so this should be your first place to come for help. Good luck to you.

Always good to have a new face around here. Respect the shee, otherwise you may end up worshiping the ground often. ;)

LOL, aint that tha truth!!! The shee is alot of fun to ride and mod, but if you dont respect it, it'll toss ya!!!

I cant count how many times I have seen the ground when I was learning these machines...Been a whole lot of fun tho! Welcome to the HQ, be prepared to learn more than u thought about these bikes. :headbang:

Welcome to the HQ. Wont be long until you will be ate up by the same disease we all have on here... Aint it great guys?? This is by far the best site on the net. There is a wealth of knowledge on here and any questions you have just ask. You can also perform a search because most everything has been covered.

BTW you have to get you one of dem dare boost bottles. They are all the rave... J/K Just had to do it.. Welcome aboard.. :cheers:

thanks for the replies fellas,the banshee allready has fmf fatty pipes,finer filter,boost bottle(i know :yank: ),jetted up,ceet sticker kit yellow and black,some other stuff.still learning whats what on it.ill take some pics of it when i get my camera back.

ps can some one tell me what the best 2stroke ratio mix is :shootself::shootself:

can some one tell me what the best 2stroke ratio mix is

That depends on the oil you choose to run when I ran Yamalube 2R 32:1. I'd mix just about everything at that rate. Except Amsoil.

Now I run amsoil at a ratio of 80:1. With Amsoil it's so simple to mix, one bottle to 5 gallons and your done. And the way I calculate it it's about 1/2 the price of the Yamalube. If your interested in Amsoil and you don't have a place nearby to buy it email Holyman on this site he's a dealer.

As far as other oil brands I don't have any experience myself but there is a thread on them right now do a search and you'll find out everbodys oppinion's fast enough