what wrong!?!?!?

my banshee was running bad it wanted to bog down a little so my couzin came and looked at it and he changed somthin in the left carb i think maybe both carbs and now it wont even start <_< . i pulled it behind my moms truck and it started but i had to keep it running and even then it wanted to bog down when i gave it gas. he didnt change the jetting and i have a k@n if that helps any. thanks guys

Check those slides, and make sure they're in right. I don't know if the shee carbs have the space, but in some carbs you can get the slide back in and not get the needle seated properly. Make sure they're seated, and in the correct carbs. The side that's slightly cut away at an angle should be towards the airbox.

As for it constantly flowing out the overflow, the floats need to be adjusted, or it could be the needle valve in the carb sticking and not cutting off the fuel flow properly. They get a notch worn in them over time in some cases and don't seat tightly sometimes and the fuel just runs right through. Check the float level first though.