anyone know how much hp fords 4.6 has?

nickxc

nickxc that Vickie will be a good car if the price is right , my bud is HP and that is all he drives for his personal cars. He seems to like em. I'm a Chevy man myself, I have a 9C1 Caprice that will absolutely blow the doors off the Vickie but you can't compare apples to oranges. Go for it.

01bansheeke it looks like you build camaros with fart pipes and s10s into 4x4 wannabes with wagon wheels....... :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i run premium, and yes the chip is the best thing that i have bought. i can easily smoke both rears on any dry road and im running 33x12.5x16 TrXuS Mud Terrains with 4.10 gears. but its still a V6 and the torque just there like in the bigger V-8s.

ive wondered why they cant put leather in a ranger either. i bought totally top of the line, auto, power everything, 6 disk changer, low gears, 4x4, ext cab, toneu cover, nerf bars, and full skid plates. the damn thing cost me around 25,000 and all i wanted was some seats that werent cloth because its so hard to clean the dirt and mud and other crap out of them.

01bansheeke it looks like you build camaros with fart pipes and s10s into 4x4 wannabes with wagon wheels.......

thats 3 in stainless exhaust. something i need and ur caprice will never need. Sorry you don't like big shiny wheels. Not sure where the 4x4 wannabe thing came from. Doesn't even look like a 4x4.

What do you drive? Nothin to say about the regal??? ITs got 3 in stainless too..but only one pipe. must be one giant fart can.

I guess you can have your opinion..but i don't see you making any comments that are worthy of reading. It was a good laugh though.

audio..i haven't been to turbobuick in a long time. I was there when i had my gn. I usually don't go there anymore. no prob on the props.

Edited by 01bansheeke

thats 3 in stainless exhaust. something i need and ur caprice will never need.

Sorry you don't like big shiny wheels.

Not sure where the 4x4 wannabe thing came from. Doesn't even look like a 4x4.

Nothin to say about the regal??? ITs got 3 in stainless too..but only one pipe. must be one giant fart can.

I guess you can have your opinion..but i don't see you making any comments that are worthy of reading.

It was a good laugh though.

You wanna race. For that price I can't resist, I done put the coon tune on this betch....

Don't be.

It's about 5" too high in da rear.

Sorry I left that one out. Yeah big giant fart can.

How'd you reply if you didn't read it.

I know , I'm still laughing.

All bullshit aside bansheeke, I couldn't resist. We tuck our 3" pipes in tight to keep a lower profile, visually anyway. Can't keep that 3" sound hidden tho. Sounds like you've got some fast rides, just pulling your chain bro...... :cheers:

stock lt1's put out around 285.  not that great, but i'm not sure about the cop cars.

The 9C1s and the SS Imp's are rated at 265. That seems a little conservative. These cars are around 4000lbs for the cruiser(undressed) and close to 4300 for the SS. These bad boys will top out at 140 +, cruise the whole family to town , and still knock down 25 mpg. Bonus.

Edited by The Rebel

before i started modding the camaro..i could knock down 28-29 mpg on the highway with nothing but exhaust and filter. now, i can almost get 20 on the highway.

Its hard to tuck pipes under a camaro. You can dump it over the axle..but its just way too loud for a street car.

I mentioned that the s-10 needed to be lowered, but i knew that i was getting rid of it, so i didn't bother spending the money. Think you forgot to read that.

Glad you are just pulling my chain. People take pride in stuff they have built. Makes you a little edgy.