how does pay pal work?

nickxc

I just sold some stuff on ebay and got paid on my new pay pal account. The email I got said I had been paid but I looked in my pocket and there wasn't any new money :jesterlaugh: so what do they do? credit my credit card or will I get that money in the mail or what?? anyone? thanks!! :cry:

so that money is in an account at paypal?? How do I get it if I want it?? They have a credit card on file so do they just credit the money to my credit card?? or is ther a separate account?? :flush: Thanks guys!!!!

no doll, you can either use paypal to pay or things online, or get a temporary cc# from them to shop online at places that dont accept paypal, or you can put your bank account info in there and transfer the money from your paypal account directly into your bank account.

Ok, Ive been all over the pay pal site and I know where the money is but I still cant figure out how to get it. can I get them to send that money to me. I dont have a checking account and I dont want it to go to my savings. I just want to get the cash. can I do that????

when you are logged into your account on paypal, you will want to click on the withdrawl tab, and it will give you a list of options for withdrawing your funds, just select your option and the funds are on the way. notice that some of them do require a fee...

Yup... "the check's in the mail"