Congrats Banshee 370

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tats:

What you see are the probes for the EGT......... They need to get mounted 7" from the piston crown.... I get a lot of questions about them B)

sandoz43:

I owe tons to Shawn from K&K..... Great people and he well deserves the plug.

Thank you again everyone.... I can say it sure feels good :dance:

BenBB:

Well..... Im going back to Dumont for Turkey day..... but I think the next "official" RF will be in 2006. Unless I can talk the wife into letting me get away for a weekend or so :P

Meat:

I agree! I just wish he made a water pump cover..... *hint hint* hehe

Walt, thanx for scanning the magazine article, I really appreciate it...

There's not much that I can add to what the other guys have said about your bike, your's and NYUK's bikes are still the most classy I have seen and are still my favourate banshees.

BenBB:

Well..... Im going back to Dumont for Turkey day..... but I think the next "official" RF will be in 2006. Unless I can talk the wife into letting me get away for a weekend or so :P

Meat:

I agree! I just wish he made a water pump cover..... *hint hint* hehe

LOL!! I have 5 in stock! Just say the word Walt. ;)

and..... 2006?????????? Damn Walt!!! I can't wait that long! Fun like that should be had twice per year at least, but I understand with the whole living on the east coast deal. :lol:

J.J:

Your very welcome.... It means a lot to me to be compared at the same level as NYUK's banshee

Stan:

Now ya tell me! Sheesh! I wish you would keep us up-to-date with the stuff your making! banghead

I need to send you a photo of some brake line clamps for a swingarm... If anyone could make some for me.. then I'm sure it would be you :)

And dont remind me about 2006...... Why dont you join us at Dumont for Turkey day?? We will be eating well last I knew :)

• 4 weeks later...