Congrats Banshee 370

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats walter! glad to see ur banshee got the recognition you deserve for dumpin all the money and time into her, wish i would see more articles on banshee's out there, how do i get ahold of this mag, i dont get it around here cause i never heard of it...

congrats walter! glad to see ur banshee got the recognition you deserve for dumpin all the money and time into her, wish i would see more articles on banshee's out there, how do i get ahold of this mag, i dont get it around here cause i never heard of it...

thanx fro....

Best bet is get a subscription right off their site... they accept paypal, or you can buy it from one of the vendors listed on their site.. if your close to one of them

Damn nice Walt!! AND if I hadn't got there just as you were coming back I would have willingly GIVEN you every thing I had on my bike lol.....

BTW..I meant to ask you, but how did you swing getting your bike in this magazine?? I've contacted Sand Sports a dozen times asking the same thing, and even asking about advertising, but they never once have returned my emails.

Damn nice Walt!! AND if I hadn't got there just as you were coming back I would have willingly GIVEN you every thing I had on my bike lol.....

BTW..I meant to ask you, but how did you swing getting your bike in this magazine?? I've contacted Sand Sports a dozen times asking the same thing, and even asking about advertising, but they never once have returned my emails.

Stan:

If SOMEONE had his water pump covers done... I wouldnt have had that "other" one on there! hehe

As for the mag....... Do you remember Mike Lyons that was there at RF? He was riding the new TRX450 and his 330-350pv R? He was 2 or 3 trucks-motor homes down from us on the right (facing us) Well............ I've known him via the net for almost 8-9 years. We met several years ago and have been friends since. (he is one of the www.sandbros.com) Well..... he writes all the atv related articles for sand addiction, and has been part of atvconnection.com too. After he saw the pics of my bike and knew that I was bringing it out for RF... he wanted to use the time he had to get someone out for photos (Ash's raptor, Jeff's 450r, and my banshee) and would write the article(s) later. So there was really nothing "I" had to do. As for sandsports...... I've never heard much about them or the people that write their articles...

I could get you in touch w/ mike if you are still interested...

Stan:

If SOMEONE had his water pump covers done... I wouldnt have had that "other" one on there! hehe

As for the mag....... Do you remember Mike Lyons that was there at RF? He was riding the new TRX450 and his 330-350pv R? He was 2 or 3 trucks-motor homes down from us on the right (facing us) Well............ I've known him via the net for almost 8-9 years. We met several years ago and have been friends since. (he is one of the www.sandbros.com) Well..... he writes all the atv related articles for sand addiction, and has been part of atvconnection.com too. After he saw the pics of my bike and knew that I was bringing it out for RF... he wanted to use the time he had to get someone out for photos (Ash's raptor, Jeff's 450r, and my banshee) and would write the article(s) later. So there was really nothing "I" had to do. As for sandsports...... I've never heard much about them or the people that write their articles...

I could get you in touch w/ mike if you are still interested...

Eventually, as that would kick ass.

I dunno, Sand Sports is starting to sort of Sand Suck. AND I'm starting to have a bitch of a time finding it in the stores. I've missed the last 2 or 3 issues, and I haven't missed that many in nearly 5 years.

When the time comes I'll give a shout to you Walt.

:notworthy::notworthy: Congrats Walter.......i need to send you some pics of my arm. Nice shot of you airing it out..............but what the hell is the things in your exhaust that looks like carb tops, right when it comes out of the cylinder............. :confused:

I'm betting that's that nifty exhaust gas temperature doohicky he's got...

congrats! :cheers: