Congrats Banshee 370

Just wanted to congratulate Walter on his banshee being featured in the Aug / Sept issue of Sand Addiction Magazine :dance: . Nice job! Your bike is definately worth the full color feature :headbang: . Mine is scheduled to be shot next month. I'm guessing they shot it at Dumont during Roostfest. For those who have not seen or heard of Sand Addiction check out http://www.sandaddiction.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much DUNEDEMON....

My shee was supposed to be in the last issue but was bumped due to too much content. I was told it would be in this (aug-sept) issue, which it has.. :dance: Over the weekend my friend Mike told me he would send me a few copys since I normally get my subscription late (dam east coast). Yes it was shot at RF/Dumont at the same time they did the red Raptor and Mike on a TRX450R.

Funny thing is... I get a call from the wife telling me the mags came in.... and she wanted to open it up and check it out before me...... I'm so PW'd that I let her banghead hehe ooohhh well

Stan: There is a real nice clean shot of your clutch cover! I'll try to scan the pages and post them here later.

Thanks again everyone......

I've been teeterin on getting a subscription or not, since they don't sell it anywhere around me. I used to buy it when I lived in AZ. Here's a pic off the site. Looks freakin awesome. I may have to go ahead and get the mag sent to me. It wouldn't line up right, so I had to put the dots in there to line it up.

......................circulation-2_06.jpg

circulation-2_12.jpg

Stan: There is a real nice clean shot of your clutch cover! I'll try to scan the pages and post them here later.

Well deserved!

We'll have to hold you to your promise of scanning the article for us poor info-challenged banshee nuts on the other side of the world.

It's good to see that shee out of "the gates of hell". I was in your neck of the woods last weekend at the airport/meriden dump riding around.Tough place to ride with all the whoops.

I'm happy you made the mag and i will try to find it at barns&noble or somewhere.

Last I knew this mag was only available via subscription or at one of their vendors... Its still a fairly new magazine, so I doubt you would find one at a B&N.

This pics are rather big but at least you will be able to read the article.

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

Thank you again everyone.. sure feels good to see it in print :cheers:

Edited by banshee370