Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

HQ members are putting a duct tape strip below their dune flag. I am gonna put my name on mine with a marker. maybe hang a beer can from the top that will sure get some peoples attention, specially LED. :cheers:

hell probably chase you down then :jesterlaugh: make sure its a keystone can, if i remember correctly that is what he was drinking when i talked to him.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John we are racing this Friday at the Oklahoma City fair. I think it's a 3/8 mile. Did you get my pm about the wheels and tires?

Yeah, I will give you a call tonight about it, I'am definately interested to go! I don't know if I can get everything together by then, wanna help me set-up my front end? banghead

HQ members are putting a duct tape strip below their dune flag. I am gonna put my name on mine with a marker. maybe hang a beer can from the top that will sure get some peoples attention, specially LED.  :cheers:

Hell yeah...that gives me some ideas. :rolleyes:mischief.gif

So when is the State Fair NFTRA race? :unsure: May just take a trip to Hutch & check it out...but not if it's this weekend; got the Winfield Bluegrass Festival going on... :cheers:

hey guys, just checked my schedule and the local mx race is the weekend before so i'll be able to make it down! i'm in the process of buying another shee so hopefully that goes through by then so i can bring 2 quads down.

Anyone else going down from Central Kansas?