Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woodman down there I'm sure will be driving through camp & selling wood, he's usually pretty cheap...if all else fails. ;)

That's good to know...2 more days left!!! Got my billet grips in today just in time for the trip! :headbang: I'm getting to the pont where I can't focus on anything but the dunes now, I'm so stoked my leg won't stop shaking :lol:

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday), I'm loaded, fueled,  :cheers:  beer on ice, just have to hook up and pull out after work.

You suck! :P Hell yeah...I still have to pickup the car trailor, change out a power steering pump on my truck, get everything ready, change the sparkplug in my damn EX banghead , and wait till friday. :( I too got the sand fever. :wacko:

Only 2days, 14hrs, 6min, 45sec to go until Friday comes along... :dance:

I was reading on the waynoka website about a tax proposal for visitors, etc but the vote won't be until Nov.2nd. Is there any kind of tax we have to pay as of right now to camp at LS? Just wanted to be sure about it before I leave so I have plenty of cash....

Nope, not yet. Flat fee's only in the park.

Just you and Zephead4zerozeroex goin Led or you all packin up afew peeps?

We are heading outa Pitt around noon Friday stoppin by Independence to pick up the shee so April and I should hit Waynoka about 5 or 6pm on Friday :bolt: