Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

Led, Rockstars are the SHIZNITTLE!!! It's 16oz... and taste better than redbull... has more kick than crack(about as addicting too).

Mike

Right on...that just means more jager to balance out the difference! :lol::wacko: I'll definately have to try some; is it any cheaper than redbull--I'd swear they think that shit's gold. banghead

I hope my banshee is ready to go by then
Edited by ledofthezep

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My work is really trying to screw this trip up. I have to fly out to Ft Stewart on monday but at least I get to come back on wednesday. So I am still gonna leave on thursday any one else gonna be there that early. I have a set of paddle tires to sell Dune trekkers 20x12x8 "V" paddles I will sell for $50 no rims, also I have a set of rear beadlocks with MX Holeshots 18x10x8 1/2 tread I will sell for $200 definatly been used but still work fine.

Led, Rockstars are the SHIZNITTLE!!! It's 16oz... and taste better than redbull... has more kick than crack(about as addicting too).

Mike

Right on...that just means more jager to balance out the difference! :lol::wacko: I'll definately have to try some; is it any cheaper than redbull--I'd swear they think that shit's gold. banghead

T minus 1wk, 13hrs, 45min, 15sec, and counting... :headbang:

.75$ cheaper :cheers: ... My buddy picked me up a 5th yesterday, but I don't think it's gonna make it to sahara :evil: ........

and our chitty chitty bang bang loves us to too

Mike

So I am still gonna leave on thursday any one else gonna be there that early.

Big Blue and I will be there Thursday afternoon.

We are leaving Thursday morning but have to make a few stops along the way, which are only gonna delay our arrival. But anyway, we should be there Thursday evening sometime ? 2 banshee's, both red and black, 1 atc 250r, 1 Polaris 400 scambler. Late 90's Z71 maroon with 16 ft flat bed. Give us a shout if you see us !!!!!

QUOTE=Proquad101,Oct 13 2004, 06:13 PM] whats up with your bike John?

My swingarm was cracked I dont know how like I told you. I got it welded I just hope everything will come together before the weekend. It will be a close call for me, Ill call you this week if I get my sh*t together maybe we can go together or hook up whatever. :dance: its all apart :cry:

Edited by John19

It will be a close call for me, Ill call you this week if I get my sh*t together maybe we can go together or hook up whatever.  :dance: its all apart  :cry:

im in the same boat as you except ill make it either way i just might not have all my goddies on. :cry: starting to get very antsy cant wait to go :cheers::headbang:

Edited by Big Blue

You having problems with your shee Blue? I spent the majority of the weekend tightening bolts and greasing fittings but she's ready to go now :dance: I had to fix my headlights too, would suck not being able to ride at night. Only thing I have left is in the mail heading to my house right now courtesy of Mr. Cotton Eyed Joe :headbang: Three more days of work and then its on! :clap:

Well it doesn't look like I'll be making it down until Friday late afternoon/evening...depends on when the g/f gets out of class, has a test for her Nursing school conveniently on Friday. banghead But we'll be there, fo shizzho! :headbang: I got some family going & am going to try & bring my sandrail, but we'll see...may wind up camping with them, but I dunno--will see when we get down there I guess. :confused:

:dance:3days, 13hrs, 38mins, 25sec to go! :dance: