Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

I checked on the site but it doesnt have the pavillions on there, not sure if i should go ahead a reserve a spot? all the ones that are there are for the area by the oasis.

That stinks. :shootself: I'd rather not camp in the dust-grounds myself... :shrugani: What's everyone think?

I also plan on bringin a cooler full of red bull and rockstars  :evil:  ..... who's got the yeager?

I'm sure I'll have just a little, nothin' better than a jager bomb after a nice ride! :evil: rockstars? :rolleyes::unsure:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Blue, you still wanting to head up to LS Thursday afternoon?

NO i want to go a few days earlier but i cant :cry: so thursday as soon as i hear from you ill be ready to head out.

LOL, I know what you mean! I hope to leave Thursday morning about 5AM so I for sure will make it to Fayetteville before noon. How long of a drive is it to LS from your place?

Sounds good to me. When I get into town I'll probably grab a bite to eat and stretch my legs for a minute and give you a call.

I have a question about jetting...I'm just above sea level now (maybe a couple hundred feet), do you guys think I'll need to bring some jets with me or do you think I'll be alright?