Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what i keep telling my buddy everytime we go ride but i always get the same ol shit from him " Damn four wheeler queers" :yank:

I give him hell for riding bikes but man once he steps on the track boy can he RIIIIIIIIP!! :headbang:

:D i think i can manage...the chevy may be gettin old but she still runs like a champ...

thanks alot sredish :cheers:

Edited by limitied03

Sredish

Where you at homie? If I make this trip, like I am plannin- I could just swing thru and pick ya up. Ive got an 18 enclosed, got plenty of room for another bike or two.

I figure I can fit 4, maybe 5 if I squeeze em ( a whole lot more if they ride on the grab bar), and I am only bringin 2.

Haven't heard from Screamin in awhile, just checkin to see if he's still out there.

Sredish

Where you at homie? If I make this trip, like I am plannin- I could just swing thru and pick ya up. Ive got an 18 enclosed, got plenty of room for another bike or two.

I figure I can fit 4, maybe 5 if I squeeze em ( a whole lot more if they ride on the grab bar), and I am only bringin 2.

Haven't heard from Screamin in awhile, just checkin to see if he's still out there.

Screamin ain't gonna be able to make it..... personal reasons :( .

Mike

I can bring mine but I will be a little to messed up from celebrating my divorce to be running a camera.

I'll have my camcorder/helmet cam with me...lol, I'll hold the camera straight for ya ;):lol:

Looks like well have some drunken entertainment out of proquad, well have to get a good video of him and post it for all the HQ to see.

Thats a badass video, does anybody else plan on having a video camera there? I can bring mine but I will be a little to messed up from celebrating my divorce to be running a camera.

The HamBone team will be there aka me and my girlfriend will be there with the dv camera. I will edit the video and try to post it as soon as we get back home after its all over. You can always check out my site hambonepro.com for videos and pics and links :)

Where is everybody planning on sleeping. Me and this chick I'm bringing plan on sleeping in my trailer. What did the rest of you guys have in mind?

Sleepin in your trailer. :lol:

Nah, I'm probably gonna bring an enclosed / 4 horse trailer. It's sealed and insulated and blings, with plenty of room for 2 quads, tools and such. Mike's gonna bring some cots to lay our heads on.

We need to find an area/spot that we can fit a whole bunch in. I hate meeting a whole bunch of people and then being spread all over the damn place. We need to make a decision now as to where we're gonna camp, north or south camp and then plan on that. The south often fills up quicker, so maybe we ought to plan on the north camp. :shrugani:

I'm getting kinda excited, it'll be a fun trip.

I'm debating on sleeping in the truck or pitching a tent...hadn't quite decided yet. One thing I was curious about though is do you guys lock up your quads at night when you sleep or do you just leave them chilling unlocked at the camp? Not sure how the thieves are out there.... :unsure:

Im with you on that one....if i make it up there im gonna just pitch a damn tent be done with it..... -_-

sleeping in the truck or pitching a tent

Dunno yet, one of the 2. :confused: Depends on how drunk I get & how energetic SHE feels. :D

We need to find an area/spot that we can fit a whole bunch in. I hate meeting a whole bunch of people and then being spread all over the damn place. We need to make a decision now as to where we're gonna camp, north or south camp and then plan on that. The south often fills up quicker, so maybe we ought to plan on the north camp.  :shrugani: 

I hear ya...you oughta shoot me a pic of your rig before you take off so I can take a pic down there & know what exactly to be looking for & I'll pull in next to ya if ya can save me a spot to pull in. Should be down there sometime friday afternoon/early evening. Some of my relatives are planning to go with their buggies that weekend also, they'll be in the north camp most likely. So it doesn't really matter to me. :shrugani:

As of now...there are 2wks, 2days, 13hrs, 20mins, & 10secs until bansheehq.com invades LS state park! :evil::dance::headbang: