Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool vid shaun. you should of put jacobs hydrowipeout in it.

Soon as I can figure out how to host my videos I will put all of them online. I have a very very awsome video from that trip (with the hydro plane) that is prolly the best video I have done. Spud you going on the 22nd? If not lets hook up and ride on the 17th (Sunday)? whatta say bro?

Well, I think I'm gonna go. I've thought it out and want to make it.

If I go, which it now looks like I will, I will be leaving Fri. afternoon and coming home Sun. evening, provided, I don't have another ER trip. ;)

There are several different TX peeps going, so if you wanna meet me at my house, we can all travel together in my crew cab or if you have something more pimp, we can take yours. I'm just south of the OK border, 10 miles east of I-35.

Later.

Hey sredish im thinkin about going up there....with all the HQ guys going this would be a good chance to meet all the ppl that ive been talking to on here for the last year or so.....if i decide to guy me and my buddy might go....is there any way i could meet you at your house and follow you up there?

later :cheers:

i was reading the little sahara site and it says nothing about dirtbikes on there so are they not allowed?? and the thing about the lights...i dropped those hoes a long time ago...im guessing its only if you ride at night?

ok i feel dumb now for asking those questions...but just wanna be sure before i drive all that way banghead

Edited by limitied03

i was reading the little sahara site and it says nothing about dirtbikes on there so are they not allowed?? and the thing about the lights...i dropped those hoes a long time ago...im guessing its only if you ride at night?

ok i feel dumb now for asking those questions...but just wanna be sure before i drive all that way banghead

dirtbikes are allowed but like everything else the flag has to be 10' off the ground. and lights are only required at night.

spud