Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know they started to give me shit before you guys got there but i kept going.

Yepper...just like when I talked with them, I told them I was shitfaced & that I'd be the same way the next night too. :lol: They then informed us if they caught anyone in our 'group' of campsites there underage with alcohol, that me & zephead400ex were getting ticketed for all. :yank: Frigg'n rent-a-cops anyway(no offense john ;) ).

Yepper...just like when I talked with them, I told them I was shitfaced & that I'd be the same way the next night too. :lol: They then informed us if they caught anyone in our 'group' of campsites there underage with alcohol, that me & zephead400ex were getting ticketed for all. :yank: Frigg'n rent-a-cops anyway(no offense john ;) ).

None taken :dance:

souds like its a good thing i didnt go down.

spud

Man, what a great time. Sorry I missed the picture and ride on Saturday, but we were working on a down bike. Duner nocked a hole in his rad and we had to patch it. We got to the gate about 12:30 and everyone was gone. Glad to meet those of you that I did and to all that I missed, I will catch you next time. BTW, anyone who did not ride Sunday, you missed the best sand of the weekend. The wind the night before really worked over the dunes. We were hauling ass all day long.

Me and screamin were so hungover and sore from saturday it was all we could do to pack up and pull out sunday moonin :D . O3le and everybody else at the other camps should've made it over to party down with us sat. night.

Mike

hell yeah!! the hangover made the ride home even more worse...9 hours in a truck hungover isnt always the most fun.

Between Big Blue, Bigboybanshee, Led, Zephead, Txblueshee, and all the others involved there was mass quantaties of beer consumed both nights. Damn sorry I missed the smooth sand sunday tho banghead

Just got back about 20 minutes ago and finished unloading... -_- I had a great time and took roughly 125 pics...lots of the drags, some of camp, some shees, and some pretty good video. I'm gonna DL my pics off the digi a little later tonight but I won't be able to get the video done until probably the end of this week. Sorry! lol, Mike I finally fixed the helmet cam, I think when you landed that jump (which I did get) the landing broke/pulled one of the wires going to the battery pack :shrugani: I'm really glad I had this opportunity to meet you guys, putting the names and faces together was great. Even though I didn't have any paddles I still had an awesome time and am already thinking of my next trip down. :headbang: Derek, again I can't thank you enough for waiting up for me in Siloam so I could follow you up there, made life so much easier! After telling my wife about Christy's 700 she said she wouldn't mind getting something like that being it's an automatic, so hopefully next time I make it she can come too on a quad of her own...Anyhow, I did just get in and need to unpack my shit and get things in order, I'll grab my camera in a bit and post some of the pics...unfortunately I didn't get a great shotof the group but it'll do, just means we have to do this again :lol: Thanks everyone for making this trip unforgettable!

Just got back about 20 minutes ago and finished unloading... -_- I had a great time and took roughly 125 pics...lots of the drags, some of camp, some shees, and some pretty good video. I'm gonna DL my pics off the digi a little later tonight but I won't be able to get the video done until probably the end of this week. Sorry! lol, Mike I finally fixed the helmet cam, I think when you landed that jump (which I did get) the landing broke/pulled one of the wires going to the battery pack :shrugani: I'm really glad I had this opportunity to meet you guys, putting the names and faces together was great. Even though I didn't have any paddles I still had an awesome time and am already thinking of my next trip down. :headbang: Derek, again I can't thank you enough for waiting up for me in Siloam so I could follow you up there, made life so much easier! After telling my wife about Christy's 700 she said she wouldn't mind getting something like that being it's an automatic, so hopefully next time I make it she can come too on a quad of her own...Anyhow, I did just get in and need to unpack my shit and get things in order, I'll grab my camera in a bit and post some of the pics...unfortunately I didn't get a great shotof the group but it'll do, just means we have to do this again :lol: Thanks everyone for making this trip unforgettable!

Yeah man can't wait to do it again. I also can't wait to see those pics. I still would like you to send me the pics of mine since I don't have any :headbang:

Between Big Blue, Bigboybanshee, Led, Zephead, Txblueshee, and all the others involved there was mass quantaties of beer consumed both nights. Damn sorry I missed the smooth sand sunday tho banghead

yeah i know what you mean i think i went through more than a case on friday night, just hammered down and shot the shit until i got tired, that is probably why i felt like shit the first part of the day saturday usually dont feel like that after a night of drinking.

Hell I came home Sunday & we polished off about a half a case & a bottle of Lord Calvert, and some other foreign substance rockout.gif (thnx again screamin B) ). Frigg'n zephead drank a bottle of Bacardi before we even took off Sunday. :wacko: It was a drunk weeekend to say the least...was a blast & cool meeting up with all you peeps! :headbang::cheers:

Edited by ledofthezep

yeah i know what you mean i think i went through more than a case on friday night, just hammered down and shot the shit until i got tired, that is probably why i felt like shit the first part of the day saturday usually dont feel like that after a night of drinking.

No doubt!!! I didn't think you were ever gonna stop feeding me beers! :lol: There wasn't a sober being in that campground, well, except for the rangers banghead Honestly that night was the best sleep for me, being that it was so cold and I was so drunk I stayed fairly cozy that night in the truck :D

Frigg'n zephead drank a bottle of Bacardi before we even took off Sunday. :wacko:  It was a drunk weeekend to say the least...was a blast & cool meeting up with all you peeps! :headbang:  :cheers:

Hell, I was more drunk Sunday morning than I was Saturday night :flush:

Even though I don't know many of you guys off the board, it was nice to meet all of ya!

Screamin, thanks bud:D!...but you got to talk to led about keeping the Park Narc's around on Friday night :bolt:

Sean, can't wait for the vid to be done brother! The band will be most impressed, guarenteed!

So, when's the next HQ invasion? :headbang: