Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAGH just walked in the door, I must say those of you who didnt make it missed out!

Was fuggin awesome, put faces with names, rode my ass off, and drank A WHOLE LOT..... but who expected anything else?

No doubt!

It would have been a lot better if I could have been camped in the same campground with the rest of you, hopefully next time. I still want to hear more about the Rangers threatening you guys with public intox, I can smell a good story in that!

At least I finally got to put faces to names.................

Well I don't think that I've been this sore in my life.... for the record I wasn't involved in the PI incedent :D . Ron, you missed my ripping my paddles off all around the south camp :evil: . Can't wait till 03le gets the vid posted up. Screemin, we need to buy some stock in coors b4 we get together again.

Mike

The vid looks pretty good, not much footage but what little is there is great. ( will put it to some music and toss in some graphics)

Who else was jumping... white and black shee?

I think April got some great shots of us on top of the dune and some action shots of TX and the rest of us that were riding

while we were all BSin.

PS... Oklahoma Schools didn't have school Thursday or Friday... that why it was PACKED :(

Next time we all get together remind me to check the OK school schedule :shootself:

Other then it being ruff and packed we had a blast, I wish we could have rode more with you all, but it was hard to keep er under control with April and me holdin on for dear life. I told my roomate it was like riding thru a plowed field... :blink:

Edited by 03LE

The vid looks pretty good, not much footage but what little is there is great. ( will put it to some music and toss in some graphics)

Who else was jumping... white and black shee?

I think April got some great shots of us on top of the dune and some action shots of TX and the rest of us that were riding

while we were all BSin.

PS... Oklahoma Schools didn't have school Thursday or Friday... that why it was PACKED :(

Next time we all get together remind me to check the OK school schedule :shootself:

Other then it being ruff and packed we had a blast, I wish we could have rode more with you all, but it was hard to keep er under control with April and me holdin on for dear life. I told my roomate it was like riding thru a plowed field... :blink:

That was ron (bdbanshee) jumping the dune with me..... wish we would've had that camera when me and screemin went to buttercup later that day for a "cruise" that ended up with me being in the air......again :dance: . It was smoother and launched higher/longer.

Mike

I know that bigblue's brother said he got a great shot of everybody ligned up.

Mike

well see how it turns out he took it with a disposable, i couldnt talk him into taking his gf"s digi out he didnt want anything to happen to it. bigboy got some pics and video well have to see how it all turned out.