Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be headin up about friday lunch time.... I don't know were the hell to park, camp or anything. I'll just post up somewheres and drive the 'shee from camp to camp. I'm in a teal 97 2wd f150 with a tuning fork sticker on the beer window and of course pulling the hoss on a trailer ;) .

Mike

just bought my new banshee last night... sold my old one to my dad so we're both coming down on saturday. If any of you have or have seen the black waynoka shirt that says "an electrifying experience" and has a blue/purple and yellow shee on the back then you've seen my new quad. i'm so stoked about riding it this weekend at the dunes, i'll be sporting the duct tape flag and looking for other HQ members, see ya all there!

Just you and Zephead4zerozeroex goin Led or you all packin up afew peeps?

My girl is coming, and I have a lot of friends & family that are going to be down their with their buggys as well. I'll have my sandrail too. :headbang: Hope to be there around 7-8ish friday evening at the latest...really want to get there before dark.

I don't know were the hell to park, camp or anything. I'll just post up somewheres and drive the 'shee from camp to camp.

Me neither...will just go with the flow & probably wind up doing the same. :D;)

just bought my new banshee last night... sold my old one to my dad so we're both coming down on saturday. If any of you have or have seen the black waynoka shirt that says "an electrifying experience" and has a blue/purple and yellow shee on the back then you've seen my new quad. i'm so stoked about riding it this weekend at the dunes, i'll be sporting the duct tape flag and looking for other HQ members, see ya all there!

:clap: Congrats on the new ride man, see ya down there! :cheers:

14hrs, 20min, & 15sec until Oct. 22!

with a tuning fork sticker on the beer window

:headbang: Nice, where'd that come from??? :shrugani::lol:

Fellas, you have no idea how f'in dissappointed that i'm not gonna make it. I've been gone since last Thursday and just got home. There is no way that I'll be able to turn around and head out for another three days. I thought I'd be able to but my pops is havin some heart trouble and can't help much with my work, understandably. I need to be here to take care of some work issues and make sure my pops is alright. He's got a dr's appt this week. The day I left last week, he was in the hospital getting some blockages fixed up and he's got to go back in for more.

Anyways, I was looking forward to this damn ride so long and now it's fucked. <_< I only wish I could be up there having half the fun you guys will have.

Oh well, f*ck it!

Edited by sredish

^^ Hell, stay home and take care of your dad. The dunes will be there next time. Guess we'll just have to drink a few more beers on your behalf!

Werd. ;) Sorry to hear about your dad, wish him the best... And damnit, sorry again for not being able to meet up with you, my jackass thought you were going to be coming through on Friday, not Thursday... :shootself: Owell, we'll have to setup another HQ ride for in the spring...and you'll have to make that one to make up for not hitting up this one. :D:cheers:

So how'd the elk hunt go? :unsure:

So how'd the elk hunt go? :unsure:

Shitty! Only good thing was I got to hang with all my old friends, get drunk, and catch up with everyone. Nice to have friends like that, that you've known since you were knee high, the kinda friends that would take a bullet for ya, or give you a kidney if need be. I miss hangin with them.

Anyways..... I plan on makin a LS trip well before spring Led, so we'll work that out later.

Shitty! Only good thing was I got to hang with all my old friends, get drunk, and catch up with everyone. Nice to have friends like that, that you've known since you were knee high, the kinda friends that would take a bullet for ya, or give you a kidney if need be. I miss hangin with them.

Anyways..... I plan on makin a LS trip well before spring Led, so we'll work that out later.

At least you got some time away & let loose for a while, I'm always content when I'm in the mountains...love Colorado. :cheers:

Let me know whenever ya plan your next trip. :clap: I'll be down next month too I'm sure...go year 'round. ;)

Looks like I migt be able to make it, Iam gonna try and get my new a-arms on there tonight and my shocks. Still gotta take the swaybar off and crap. Should be a long night. I will be leaving tomorrow around 10pm getting there around 1am if everything goes to plan.