Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

Do I need to pick up the beer before I leave on the trip or is there a place nearby the dunes that I can stock up at?

You wont want to buy okie beer unless you have to, you can stop anywhere in fayettville, springdale, or tontitown(you will drive right trough here, there is about 10 places on 412 that sell 5.5 or 5.0 beer. im probably going to run up to the MO line and pick up some 6.0 let me know what kink you like and i pick it up for you and well square it up later.

I'll drink practically any beer, especially on occasions like this :cheers: The only thing I don't care for is dark beer...other than that bring it on! I'll be more than happy to split the bill with you, just let me know beforehand and I'll bring plenty of cash with me.

Ill be picking up atleast 2 cases for myself, how much do you think you will need for 3 days? i usually drink bud light or coors light.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need to pick up the beer before I leave on the trip or is there a place nearby the dunes that I can stock up at?

You wont want to buy okie beer unless you have to, you can stop anywhere in fayettville, springdale, or tontitown(you will drive right trough here, there is about 10 places on 412 that sell 5.5 or 5.0 beer. im probably going to run up to the MO line and pick up some 6.0 let me know what kink you like and i pick it up for you and well square it up later.

I'll drink practically any beer, especially on occasions like this :cheers: The only thing I don't care for is dark beer...other than that bring it on! I'll be more than happy to split the bill with you, just let me know beforehand and I'll bring plenty of cash with me.

Ill be picking up atleast 2 cases for myself, how much do you think you will need for 3 days? i usually drink bud light or coors light.

2 cases should be good for me, Coors light would be fine. If you have paypal I can send you some money up front for it, or I could just pay you when I see you, whatever's best for you...Thanks for taking care of this for me! :cheers:

This may be a dumb question but what should I bring food wise? Never camped in the dunes before, not too sure what's easy to fix and doesn't need to be refrigerated...

I got my flag, duct tape and extra gas can, what kind of other "necessities" other than TP will I need to be bringing? Last thing I wanna do is come unprepared!!

Thanks guys!

This may be a dumb question but what should I bring food wise? Never camped in the dunes before, not too sure what's easy to fix and doesn't need to be refrigerated...

I got my flag, duct tape and extra gas can, what kind of other "necessities" other than TP will I need to be bringing? Last thing I wanna do is come unprepared!!

Thanks guys!

Munchies...generally I don't eat a whole lot when I'm down there; but to each there own. Hot dogs are always good to have around, steaks, whatever ya wanna bring that will be alright in a cooler. If you want a whip light for night you could pickup some glow sticks, I would definately bring a rain suit or pancho--no matter what the weatherman says, camping gear, Jager & Redbull :P ....just drew a blank, someone else chime in if I'm forgetting anything. :cheers:

....just drew a blank, someone else chime in if I'm forgetting anything. :cheers:

and panties for you ladies out there.... B)

Thanks guys!

Munchies...generally I don't eat a whole lot when I'm down there; but to each there own. Hot dogs are always good to have around, steaks, whatever ya wanna bring that will be alright in a cooler. If you want a whip light for night you could pickup some glow sticks, I would definately bring a rain suit or pancho--no matter what the weatherman says, camping gear, Jager & Redbull :P ....just drew a blank, someone else chime in if I'm forgetting anything. :cheers:

Cool, I appreciate that Led! Honestly the pancho slipped my mind but is definitely a great idea!! Jager and Red Bull :drool: I guess I'll need to bring some of that too :headbang:

2 cases should be good for me, Coors light would be fine. If you have paypal I can send you some money up front for it, or I could just pay you when I see you, whatever's best for you...Thanks for taking care of this for me! :cheers:

Thanks guys!

Derek80@excite.com is my pay pal, but you can do it however you want. Food wise i ususally just pick up snacks and stuff for sandwiches, and water, pretty much the normal camping gear. Just trying to help you have a good trip that way you will want to make the trip more often.

So how many we lookin at showin up for sure??

I know:

Myself

sredish

ledofthezep

bigblue

bigboybanshee

01bansheeke

banshee(squigly line)

blacksmith

Just to name a few..... WHO'S IN.... WHO'S OUT!!

Mike

I'm in for sure, it's Fall Break and I'm taking the whole family.

I know:

Myself

sredish

ledofthezep

bigblue

bigboybanshee

01bansheeke

banshee(squigly line)

blacksmith

Mike

I'm in for sure, it's Fall Break and I'm taking the whole family.

Hell yeah :headbang: looks like it is going to be a good turn out.

I know:

Myself

sredish

ledofthezep

bigblue

bigboybanshee

01bansheeke

banshee(squigly line)

blacksmith

Mike

count me in. my divorce will be final on oct.20, so if you hang with me you had better be ready to party like a rock star :headbang::headbang:

I'm in and a friend of mine is going too.

Here is something to make ya wanna go more. (it's about 12 mb so be ready to wait) I downloaded a new fx package and wanted to use it so here is a little 2 min video... Little Sahara gets Funky! :P

Funnky Little Sahara Video...

Ps thanks to Led's friend for hosting it for me B)

Can't Wait to meet ya all and Ride with ya's