Top Speed of Shee

What should the Top Speed of my Shee be? Here is the Mods I have done.

FMF Fatty Pipes

FMF Power Core 2s

Cool Head w 21cc doms

Race Logic Porting

Vitos Power Pistons

28mm flat side Carbs

V-Force Delta 2s

Boost bottle

Team Alba Clutch Kit

Hinson Clutch Basket

Hinson Cushions

Hinson Pressure Plate

Vitos Degree key

Lightened FlyWheel

Pro Flow Intake

6 Filtered air vents

:bolt:

Do a search for BenBB. When you find him, follow the link in his sig to his website, find the homepage and he has an excel worksheet that will tell you the mph with the given front & rear sprockets along with the selected tire size.

The only thing mods do for your top speed is allow you to pull a higher gear and rev out a little better with certain mods. Your top speed is 100% limited to your rpms. If you want a higher top speed, then you need to gear up, and then you have to have the power to pull the higher gear. You could a gear quite a bit taller than stock with your machine. But like I said, get the excel file and plug the numbers in yourself and you'll know what your machine can do.

I had it on the gun about 2 year ago it had a Top Speed of 87-88 MPH and I did not have any Porting and I did not have the 28mm Carbs or the clutching. And I think it was a 1/4 Mile Drag Strip.

I run a 15/41 no probs with no porting. It pulls hard as hell from top to bottom.

With a 15/41, you'd hit 86.7 mph @ 10,000rpm with 20" tires.

Do a search for BenBB. When you find him, follow the link in his sig to his website, find the homepage and he has an excel worksheet that will tell you the mph with the given front & rear sprockets along with the selected tire size.

The only thing mods do for your top speed is allow you to pull a higher gear and rev out a little better with certain mods. Your top speed is 100% limited to your rpms. If you want a higher top speed, then you need to gear up, and then you have to have the power to pull the higher gear. You could a gear quite a bit taller than stock with your machine. But like I said, get the excel file and plug the numbers in yourself and you'll know what your machine can do.

word :cheers: