A-arms

sredish

A buddy I know has some chrome LSR +2 +1 arms, not the lightweight rec arms, and he wants $500 for them and that includes the tie rods and steering stuff, only thing I'd need is the brake lines.

However, I'm not really wanting +2's, but I'd really like some +1's. Walt told me of some +1 width and +2 forward and I think I'd really like that, bring the center of gravity forward some and increase the width but not quite as wide as the mx'ers. I can't remember who he told me makes +1 width, but I wanted some opinions on this and some opinions on how good a deal the above lsr's are.

Scott

You might not need new brake lines (if you run the lines in front of the shocks), It's a decent deal on the arms depending how old they are. I only paid 550$ to the door for my quicksands though, I know that I wouldn't go w/ the +1's . That will put you at about 48.5'' wide up front (50'' if you go +2's), unless you ride ALOT of tight woods. Although you could prolly get away without revalving your elka's if you only went +1 though.

Mike

You might not need new brake lines (if you run the lines in front of the shocks),

I installed +2"/+5/8" Ricky Stator A-arms and got by with using stock brake lines. I also did one trip to Winchester Bay Dunes with stock shocks (5th position) and with smooth and dry sand got by OK though shocks will be replaced soon.