Pink Floyd

i think cyd is dead. he was in the nut house for melting his brain with insain amounts of liquid. that band was so unstable. they went through 3 or 4 singers and was always having problems i guess. i dont know much, but i know too much acid, in the end, is a shitty way to go. iv done some in the past. pretty cool at first but if you do it alot it will catch up to you when you get older. about flash backs. i dont ever remember one. maybe im too messed up to realize it. or maybe i only got lsa and not the real stuff. all i know is i have done about 26 blotters and 4 hits of liquid. unless you know where your getting it, or have done it soo many times that you know, you prolly wont tell the difference.

for some of you guys who are probably wondering, yes i have had some bad trips before. LOL

i listen to pink floyd alot when im stoned, its great to chill to. the songs with the noise of the planes and helicopters going over are great when im chilling, does any1 no the songs im on about?......i dont no the names of them.

i listen to pink floyd alot when im stoned, its great to chill to. the songs with the noise of the planes and helicopters going over are great when im chilling, does any1 no the songs im on about?......i dont no the names of them.

That sounds like "On the Run" from Dark Side of the Moon.

I think my favorite is popping in the Wish You Were Here cd & just let it play. it's good music you can ignore while you work and still be listening to some tunes.

Either that or StrangeFolk, Conjure One, or Daft Punk.

learning to fly, comfortably numb, and shine on you crazy diamond, gotta be the best, but there old stuff rocks also, talkin' bout one song I don't remember the name, but talkin' bout something with a bicycle .

heard they are gonna put the wall on broadway soon...should be interesting.

Hell yeah...love floyd, but I have to be in the right mood to listen to it. Definately not really something I'd listen to every day all day like some Led Zeppelin. B)

I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.

It's got a basket, a bell that rings and

Things to make it look good.

I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it. :dance:

Welcome to the Machine is probably one of my fav's. :cheers:

Edited by ledofthezep

Pink Floyd is probably my favorite band, too many good songs to name. has anyone mentioned the "meddle" album. i think that is a great album, along with the rest of them! the wall, wish you were here, animals............................

Edited by banshdog