Pink Floyd

I think Pink Floyd started in 1968 with the aniamls LP. but don't quote me.

here is alittle tidbit of history.

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com essential recording

While they took their name from blues musicians Pink Anderson and Floyd Council when they started out as an R&B combo in the mid-60s, Pink Floyd's leader, guitarist Syd Barrett, soon began piloting the band through unprecedented sonic excursions typified by the title of their 1967 debut album's most celebrated track--the outsized instrumental "Interstellar Overdrive." Equally adept at composing catchy-sounding, Gothic-themed pop songs such as "See Emily Play," "The Scarecrow" and "The Gnome," Barrett seemed destined for greatness--that is, until psychedelic drugs got the best of him, and he abandoned the band to bassist Roger Waters and new guitarist David Gilmour. The rest, as they say, is history. --Billy Altman

Yeah I think a few acid trips and I get little mixed up some times.

I was looking at cdnow and there first album was: The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Nyuk what was there 2nd LP? I can't find it?

Edited by Oilsmoke

meddle? not real sure about the real real old stuff. see emily play is a real good old song. wanna see a great movie with them try and find pink floyd live at pompei, they are like 19 years old in it.i`m with you on the old trippin days,took 3 tabs to many and never returned.