More Low End

watkins

youll never get super grunt out of a banshee, but you can make it pull pretty good down low. Pt mids, milled head, advanced timming, reeds, lightend flywheel will give you good low end and throttle responce. For handling Id start with a -2 cut on the swingarm and a set of good tires..holeshots or razrs

Id start with a -2 cut on the swingarm and a set of good tires..holeshots or razrs

I wouldent get a -2 if your going to be hillshooting....and you cant climb crap with stock tires I got stuck so many times on a slop a 50 can get up...its just the loose rocks.I love my Holeshot XR's :rolleyes:

i have the pwk 35mm, gnarlys, boysen dual stage reeds, and a k&n filter and ithas plenty of bootom and screams on top. i havent had another quad get me on top since i put on everything. but before my friends predator could get me by a hair on top and by a mile on take off, now i can get him on both.

• 4 weeks later...
I should have the new shee in less than 2 weeks now (counting the days)... I am thinking that I should go with the FMF Gnarlies Power Packages (or whatever its called from magic racing).... will the gnarlies degrade perfomance in the dunes?

well, you'll lose top end with the gnarlies, maybe not much but some. go with the fatties, they have just about as much low end and more top, they work great in the trees, trails and dunes and they've been proven as a great overall pipe.

Id start with a -2 cut on the swingarm and a set of good tires..holeshots or razrs

I wouldent get a -2 if your going to be hillshooting....and you cant climb crap with stock tires I got stuck so many times on a slop a 50 can get up...its just the loose rocks.I love my Holeshot XR's :rolleyes:

Tell that to meat, myself, duece, boonie or banchetta.... we all run -2 arms and climb like goats :dance: . It's all in the approach... you approach the hill spinning... you'll spin even faster backwards down the hill.

Mike