just venting

yamaharacr34

well tonight i wanyed to go out wit my friends, im 16 i dont have my liscence yet, i was gunna go out with my 2 friends one 16 an one 17, tha one whos 17 has a liscence, she wont let me go out with then cause theres not gunna be an adult...WTF :angry: , im 16, i know there sum guys on here who are well over 16 but i personnaly think i shud have a lil more freedom then this :( , we were gunna go to tha movies an mall, nuthin big we'd be home by 11...idk, im jus mad an i needed to let it all out. this f*ckin blows :shootself:

~tom

yeah, keep a handle of vodka and some OJ in your room. vodka is great cause it has virtually no smell. then just stay in there and watch stupid tv shows. MXC on spike tv kicks when youre tanked, so does beavis and butthead. take this advice since thats how i did all of my home work in HS. and once the rentals go to bed off to the pron website it is. or you can senak out if you dont have an alarm. if you do have an alarm PM and ill tell you how to bypas one of those. its just too long to type out.

That sucks! I remember those days though...My folks really didn't care how old the friends were; I always hung out with people older than me because my brother was 9 years older than I am....they figured if I was with my brother I'd be "OK".. :evil: It'll be all good man, Led hit the nail right on the head, you have a LOT of years ahead of you to do all the things you want..be patient, your time will come, oh yes, it will come :)

Dude your mom probably just saved your ass. She knows that you would just end up fucking some dumb slut and getting her pregnant. Then you would have to sell your Shee to pay for diapers. Next thing you know you would have to quit school and pump gas for the rest of your life. Damn, you have one fucking smart mom. :jesterlaugh:

Yamaharacr34, What the hell's wrong with bummin around the HQ?There's gotta be some kind of tinkering to do on the shee.Go polish the clutch cover or the cases.

....with beer..................mmmmmmmmmmm..........grumble, yep its after 5 o'clock here

Edited by therail

Dont worry about it...my mom wouldnt let me out of the house until I was a senior in high school...and guess what, my curfew was 11:00 p.m. At first I thought it sucked because "everyone" else was out. But then I realized all my friends were hoes and/or had kids before they graduated. My mom would drive by my friend houses to see if I was really there and a couple of times if there wasnt an adult home, she would come and get my ass and take me back home with her. It sucked but once I got to college I was a little smarter and partied harder and safer ;) You have a lot of time still ahead of you young one...dont worry about it. Be thankful your parents care and worry about you.

i'm 16, dont drive yet, but i'm out the mall and/or movies every week and spend the night at friends houses somtimes. the only thing is my mom says i'm not alowed to even talk to girls. . . if she finds out/thinks theres guna be any around she give me the whole "shell get pregnant and you'll get 35 diseases and be payin child support for the rest of your life ext. . .and thats just from standing next to them" speach. . . :unsure::rolleyes::ph34r:

well thanks guys, u made me feel alot better, an im already poppin tha beer an its only 8:45 lol, an u wouldnt havtta worry bout tha pregnant thing...i gots a steady gf an shes tha type u dont wanna f*ck wit other gurls wen ur with her lol....an yeh ive already gone out an tweeked tha shee lil bit made everything was tight an all done up for this weekend :headbang: , thanks alot guys

~yamaharacr

aka

tom :cheers: