What's your favorite breakup song?

Holyman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my personal favorite is from the cure its called shiver and shake (off the kiss me album) it goes like so...

youre just a waste of time

youre just a babbling face

youre just 3 sick holes that run like sores

youre a f**king waste

youre like a slug on the floor

oh yeah youre useless and ugly

useless and ugly

and i shiver and shake

when i think of how you make me hate

i want to smash you to pieces

i want to smash you up screaming

i want to smash you helpless

down on the floor

smash you till your not here any more.....

now tell me that he wasnt pissed off when he wrote that..

awww led im sorry. what is up with all the breakups recently?? i just had a breakup, poor ol tat just had a breakup. we need to start a breakup counseling forum.  :cry:

Thnx brooke. ;) I wish I knew what the hell...but I don't. Hell I broke up with her, but not because I really wanted, but because after 4yrs of being together I still can't see myself marrying someone I can't hold a conversation with or get along with for that matter...why get married when you already forsee a divorce. Weird how things change with time. I've learned a lot in the past 4 years and don't regret any of it....just need to get my own shizzle figured out I guess. :confused: So now I'm just stuck between choosing Mrs. Right or Mrs. Left. :P

thanks guys, I needed some new breakup songs to play <_<

Right now my favorites are Offsping - Spare me the details off their new CD (thanks SDD), and System of a Down - The Metro maybe some Slightly Stooppid also especialy there version of (Gun's N Roses--"used to love her") but others as well, and Bloodhound gang - three point one four.

Supposed to get my damned helmit back from my ex this weekend but I think I'm going to go to glamis instead, just sounds alot more fun than finding out how well someone is doing without you!

Edited by Justintoxicated

lol

it would be SO much easier if you just hated the other person, if they just did something really horrible so you could say, f*ck you, and move on.

o man how depressing.

excuse me while i go shoot myself

hehe I hear that...for sure. I feel like pulling off somethin' like this feller...

bansheejumpohcrap.jpg

...but I won't. :P Only time will tell...I could have made the biggest mistake of my life, but how do ya know? :unsure: God I need a drink...frown.gif

thnx again brooke...too bad all chicks aren't as cool as yourself. ;)

if your dumping her, babe im gonna leave you, if she dumped you, hey hey what can i do. sorry bout the breakup ledofthezep. go throw some zep on to ease your pain. some jackass pulled out in front of me today and i got in a wreck and im gonna throw on the zep to calm me down. there isnt anything they can't do.

• 2 weeks later...
if your dumping her, babe im gonna leave you, if she dumped you, hey hey what can i do. sorry bout the breakup ledofthezep. go throw some zep on to ease your pain. some jackass pulled out in front of me today and i got in a wreck and im gonna throw on the zep to calm me down. there isnt anything they can't do.

THanks man,...got a smile out of this ledhead! :)

I'm getting more towards 'Ramble On' now...but "It's Nobody's Fault but Mine" :cheers: Sorry to hear about your wreck...have been through many myself....check out "I'm Gonna Crawl" off In Through the Out Door. B)

thanks guys, I needed some new breakup songs to play 

Right now my favorites are Offsping - Spare me the details off their new CD (thanks SDD), and System of a Down - The Metro maybe some Slightly Stooppid also especialy there version of (Gun's N Roses--"used to love her") but others as well, and Bloodhound gang - three point one four.

Supposed to get my damned helmit back from my ex this weekend but I think I'm going to go to glamis instead, just sounds alot more fun than finding out how well someone is doing without you!

That sux about whats her face man hopefully you'll be gettin outta the funk soon. How about some Mudvayne, just about everything before their latest is way awesome. If you really want to get nasty some Six Feet Under is always good. If you wanna lighten the mood nothing like The Aquabats. No EMO it just makes shit worse