glocks?

I have a Glock 30. 10 shot subcompact .45.

Here's my .45 next to my Bobcat 21 (Beretta). .22LR, 7 shot. VERY concealable. Oh, I since stripped the rubber grip off the Glock. Fits better in my hand without it. Actually more accurate w/o it too. Good fitting gun though.

pic1.jpg

rebel, its not bad at all. With low kick self protection ammo (165 grain HydroShok hollowpoints vs the normal 230 grain) it is more like a 9 but with the punch of a .45. If you know how to shoot, you just keep a good grip and it is not bad at all. The 230 grain stuff kicks a bit but it still isn't bad. Quite accurate too.

The scary thing is that that lil Bobcat 21.. .22LR, only has like a 1" or 1 1/4" barrel and it is really accurate. Lots of fun to shoot too!

Firehead -- I almost got one of those instead but opted for the .45 due to it being a carry weapon. A little more control, and more ooomph if you're close up. The .40 is great if you're not up close due to the higher velocity. But for a carry weapon, its perfect. Both are good choices.

Edited by nater006