Need a Good Trailor.

My friends and I went in on a trailer that we found. Sorry no pics. Anyway it is an aluminum trailor that was made in 2000 by a company called "extreme" trailer said "Extreme 101" on the side when we got it. It is a tandem axle and holds four quads easily. has a stored ramp for ride-on and ride-off.

Found the trailer in the paper, advertised as a snowmobile trailer (guy was trying to sell it in the winter) but it was set up to haul quads. He was asking 1500, we gave him 1100.

Works wonders, its wider than my truck and over 16 ft. long. Looks good with four bikes on it being pulled by a truck with another bike in the bed. All Yamaha.....of course.

I built my own. A metal supply shop has hubs and stuff. I got the hubs and they slide in 2 3/8 pipe and then weld them. Springs I got from tractor supply. I built the trailer out of 1" sq. tubing and it measures 1' wider than the shee and 3 feet longer. Actually, my 4x4 quad fits on there perfectly with the tires about 3 inches from hanging off. The sides come up about 10 inches with a 1.5" round pipe top rail. A 2x10 fits in there for the back perfectly for a gate. I welded metal hoops on all four corners in the bed of it.

I also have two bumper pull 16' flatbeds, a gooseneck 28' flatbed, a 24' stock trailer that makes a good place to sleep and lock up tools and then I can haul with my pickup to, so I'm not short on hauling.

I just went on a ride yesterday with an aluminum trailor that sounds pretty much like what banshdog is talking about. It was the first time we've used it(a buddy of ours owned it). It was somewhere close to 16 ft. We had 6 quads on it that fit perfectly. I'm pretty sure the owner uses it as for his sleds. But I thought that trailor was great. It pulled VERY nice(pulled by a 2500 cummins). And it also had the hide-away ramp that fits under the trailor, which locks tight. I just thought the trailor was slick lookin', and worked just as well. It only took about 5 min. to get all the quads off because of the ramp that slides back and forth. Sorry, I never really got the name of it.

Josh

Triton Triton Triton... They are the best... I paid $950 for my 2 place snowmobile trailor brand new. The trailor is so light you can just wheel it around with one hand anywhere you want and it will hold a lot 2, 500 lb plus sleds with no trouble at all...

i just bought a 20' enclosed h and h trailer. its fuckin sweeeet. ill get some pics of it and post them up tonight. i paid 5600 for it. actually for 5700 i got the trailer, 2 5/16 ball, and trailer brake controller installed in my truck.

Edited by locogato11283

i just bought a 20' enclosed h and h trailer. its fuckin sweeeet. ill get some pics of it and post them up tonight. i paid 5600 for it. actually for 5700 i got the trailer, 2 5/16 ball, and trailer brake controller installed in my truck.

Right on...I've been pondering a 20' pace for around the same price & package. But I don't know that I want to spend that much on a trailer right now. :confused:

Right on...I've been pondering a 20' pace for around the same price & package. But I don't know that I want to spend that much on a trailer right now. :confused:

dude. its tight. you wont regret having one. just get a loan, whats another payment? :confused:

I built my own. A metal supply shop has hubs and stuff. I got the hubs and they slide in 2 3/8 pipe and then weld them. Springs I got from tractor supply. I built the trailer out of 1" sq. tubing and it measures 1' wider than the shee and 3 feet longer. Actually, my 4x4 quad fits on there perfectly with the tires about 3 inches from hanging off. The sides come up about 10 inches with a 1.5" round pipe top rail. A 2x10 fits in there for the back perfectly for a gate. I welded metal hoops on all four corners in the bed of it.

I also have two bumper pull 16' flatbeds, a gooseneck 28' flatbed, a 24' stock trailer that makes a good place to sleep and lock up tools and then I can haul with my pickup to, so I'm not short on hauling.

how well does it haul your eton :jesterlaugh: