Whats your screen name mean?

NugShee

Hey, and welcome to the BHQ. This site is the shjt. You obviously know dat by now. I'm a civil war buff from the South, hence "The Rebel". A big admirer of the great men of the war. Not the best of times , but it sure made for some damn interesting history. God rest their souls.

You did the right thing by introducing yourself, I kinda just popped in after scoping this site out for a while. So I guess I can tell everyone now, I'm a toolmaker by trade, and have a serious "bad habit" of building anything (almost anything) with an internal combustion engine as my hobby....Rebel

Oh, and I am just shy of NYUKs age I was born in 1906 :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMMASANDSLUT...wHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

PIMP,

It seems like I have seen the Crusty panties somewhere? I think your wife was holding them up showing them to us, not sure why she didn't have them on though. I know your working on fertilization but damn we were in a public place when I saw 'em. lol kinky mo-fo's.

When my brother and I were little tikes my dad built us a huge sand box in the yard ,hoping we would spread sand all over the yard to help soften the soil.

So we .. played in the sand .. a lot and he kept it full of fresh sand.

Now I guess I am additicted to playing in the sand forever.

Built a few sandrails over the years and went through a few quads , now just ride around in the dunes with the family and harass a few at the drags.

hey im new here too. my bro (bansheefreak) talks about this site all the time and we've gotten some good tips and ideas from it. for any banshee goer this site is a must.

the name comes from my nick at work is punk. compared to the rest of the yuppies there im quite a bit of a punk. lip pierced and crazy hair and facial hair style changing constantly. pretty simple.....cccyaa

:headbang: