Whats your screen name mean?

NugShee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up hillclimbing motorcycles.  In 1999 I started going to Minnesota to race, which is also known by the AMA to be district 23. In 2001 I won the AMA 600cc points championship in district 23.  I was know as "The fastest man in Minnesota" in 2001.  The name 23champ just kinda stuck, so I use it for almost all my login names.

23Champ  aka

Eric Donaldson

congrats, that's pretty cool.

Thanks bro.

Right on N1q.

Mine's ridiculously simple, my first name,middle & last initials. I've always tried to think of something cool that the two B's or all three of my initials stood for, but just had a girl tell me the best one yet, said she wanted to give me the three B's; breakfast, backrub, and a blowjob...HELL YEAH!!!

Right on N1q.

Mine's ridiculously simple, my first name,middle & last initials. I've always tried to think of something cool that the two B's or all three of my initials stood for, but just had a girl tell me the best one yet, said she wanted to give me the three B's; breakfast, backrub, and a blowjob...HELL YEAH!!!

Ben "banshee expert" boal :lol::lol: (its true though) ;)

My name is in protest of all the shitheads that flock from Glamis and leave a big mess at Gordon's Well. Like not cleaning up their camp when leaving & hauling ass through people's camp. There wasn't a problem until they started being more strict at Glamis, that's why I know it's them. <_< I'm not sayimg everyone from glamis, but all the guys that live in SoCal know who I'm talking about.