Whats your screen name mean?

NugShee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it all started when i was into mx with a cr125,i never liked to jump and on day everybody was getting big air but i just got a little 5-9 foot high 15-20 long and a buddy of mine said "DUDE YOU LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN TRYING TO FLY" and i said yes a super chicken

at least they didnt call you a doh doh trying to fly!

I grew up hillclimbing motorcycles. In 1999 I started going to Minnesota to race, which is also known by the AMA to be district 23. In 2001 I won the AMA 600cc points championship in district 23. I was know as "The fastest man in Minnesota" in 2001. The name 23champ just kinda stuck, so I use it for almost all my login names.

23Champ aka

Eric Donaldson

The Duc in Ducman is for Ducati because I have a Ducati 996 and was addicted to crotch rockets for many years, now equally, add riding the banshee my list of expensive habits. It is also my e-mail, e-bay, paypal ect. username.

I grew up hillclimbing motorcycles. In 1999 I started going to Minnesota to race, which is also known by the AMA to be district 23. In 2001 I won the AMA 600cc points championship in district 23. I was know as "The fastest man in Minnesota" in 2001. The name 23champ just kinda stuck, so I use it for almost all my login names.

23Champ aka

Eric Donaldson

congrats, that's pretty cool.

Led_Zeppelin_zoom.gif

I dunno...I'm just a die-hard Led Zeppelin fan, probably one of their biggest all time fans ever...have been since I was just a little guy, when I was in grade school I'd listen to Zeppelin while I was going to sleep, until the cassett stopped...now I've graduated, have the box set on repeat in the CD player that goes on & on all night long; like a damn night light! haha LedoftheZep just seemed fitting. B)

Well the Pimp part came from my friends. We were at a club one night dancing and all my friend's girls started dancing with me and my wife at the same time. I guess I look like a pimp, so they called me pimp. The 559 is my area code which is my pimping area. :lol:

Mr. Rude rocks! If your ever in Fresno you can see them at Porky's and like Sikgirl said in Kingsburg on the river. :headbang: