Whats your screen name mean?

NugShee

Dogboystoy- College nickname was dogboy and the banshee is my toy.

Dogboy-I ate my puke once. (not all of it, just a tid bit). I wasnt dared to, I was so F'd up I didnt want the spaghetti dinner go to waste. A few guys watched me do it, so then I spit a chunk or 2 at them. :drool:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is in two parts. When I was a kid I used to like a cartoon called Dungeons and Dragons. My favorite character was the ranger. I also drive a Ranger pickup, so that is where the Ranger part of my name comes from. The first part comes from playing Starcraft. I wanted a cool screen name and Ranger was already used so I appended Dark (like the Dark Templar) to the beginning, hence Dark Ranger. :ph34r::D

Bad ass planes, bad ass missions! And ofcourse i could tell you about it, but then i would have to kill you!  :rolleyes:

man that must have been some good times. my cousin is in the SBS, he was in iraq, afghanistan and a few other places. iv heard loads of badass stories, good, bad and scary. you need balls for the you must have done and what hes doing.

im still growing balls but id quite like to something like that in life!

Mine started out as Brokeass75, which refered to my financial state after buying a ring and a house in the same year and the year I was born. It was shortened to broke in one of forum changes which now refers to my sustained financial state and the almost constant state of my Banshee.

broke

Well, around here I have a group of guy friends that build custom trucks, lowered trucks on bags. The company name is SIK. Well to make a long story short a girl friend and I always get called SIK girls by this band named Mr. Rude (they perform locally in Kingsburg every fri and sat). So basically SIK stands for Split Image Customs. So I thought it was funny and decided to use it for my name.