Whats your screen name mean?

NugShee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome aboard. the letters CAM are my initials and the #2 is because i'm the second CAM so i use CAM2 as my user name for just about everything that i login to because it's hard to forget but of course after several coldies i tend to forget that as well sometimes. :cheers:

well you can probably figure out the nate part in mine.. for some reason "nater" was easier to say for my college buddies when they were intoxicated, and the 006.. no idea. Has just always been on my names. Ironically, 006 is the traitor in GoldenEye, though. :D

nickxc is the name I use for everything, every email address and account I have on the internet I use nickxc nick is my name and Iv owned 1 polaris xc 600 and 7 polaris xc 700's. The first think I did when the internet was out is get an account at polarisindustries.com and I used nickxc and thats been it ever since. people know me this way...

well, when i was small i used to answer every1 back, do thinks that i shouldnt be doing (still do them), and basically just be really cheaky to every1...so "you tit" was developed by my friends and it got made into "tithead". i get caled it all the time!

welcome to the hq!