cuttin stock swingarm?

Blue_SS

hey CEJ im new to all this round house carrier but im seriously looking into doing this conversion...you say the kit comes ready to ride so that means i get everything and put it together and slide my axle in and im ready to ride...well not quite but you catch my drift...

it seriously takes me about an hour to disassemble the swinger and have everything new completely welded in place. its def worth it for the money. you get a roundhouse swingarm for next to nothing. oh yea, best part is you never even have to take it off the bike. ive done both of mine now with the swingarm still on.

So you've had no problem with yours at all locogato? i ride alot of MX and i should be ok....as long as the welds are good

dude, have you seen my videos? i beat the shit out of my swingarm and no problems at all. now thats also considering i am pretty good at welding. you just wanna make sure you burn into the metal really well. oh yea, you have to tack is in several spots before you just go and weld it up or else it will warp and your carrier wont fit.