Jettng the Passion Stroker?

cjm02ram

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

420, Did you ever get the flat spot jetted out of it ?

i dont think he did, but im not sure. i know ive still got mine. it pulls so fuckin hard before and after it i cant imagine how badass itd be if i didnt have that spot. only 2 people i know of that dont have it are Blue Deuce and ProQuad. does anyone know if they are both running pj 34mm carbs? i know BD is but i didnt know about Proquad. most of us with the flat spot are runnin pwk 35mm carbs. wonder if thats it???

I got rid of mine and Fixitrod got rid of his...We changed our domes in the heads....It sounds crazy, but it worked. Dave at Noss helped both of us out on this and did the trick for both our quads. I'm running 34pjs and Rod is running 35pwks.

I got rid of mine and Fixitrod got rid of his...We changed our domes in the heads....It sounds crazy, but it worked. Dave at Noss helped both of us out on this and did the trick for both our quads. I'm running 34pjs and Rod is running 35pwks.

you guys have the 4 mm stroker with passion 12 port? im guessin you dont have the spacer plate? what domes are you using. if this solved it im gettin ahold of noss right now and seein what i need.

you guys have the 4 mm stroker with passion 12 port? im guessin you dont have the spacer plate? what domes are you using. if this solved it im gettin ahold of noss right now and seein what i need.

oops. forgot to log out of brothers name.

Locogato. Man you won't let that spacer plate go :)

I have the Spacer plate and No mid range bog either.

PassionRE can you tell us the disavantage of a Spacer plate, I feel the only one I can think of is more crank case Air volume. this will lower the tranfer port Presure that's let in. Is this correct? But with less presure you gain more rev speed and top end power.

I hope this makes sence.

Locogato. Man you won't let that spacer plate go :)

I have the Spacer plate and No mid range bog either.

PassionRE can you tell us the disavantage of a Spacer plate, I feel the only one I can think of is more crank case Air volume. this will lower the tranfer port Presure that's let in. Is this correct? But with less presure you gain more rev speed and top end power.

I hope this makes sence.

well wtf. whats carbs and jetting? pipes? intake??? need input!! i fuckin hate that damn midrange bog. so what did you do to get rid of it?

Man like you i have tried to jet my topend in. But i think i have a Flow problem with my Mikuni Old school round slide.

All the info is in my SIG,

Jets are differnt than Keihins. But right now 270 main 35 pilots 2nd notch, cutway is 2.0

Needle is 6pd17 never checked the needle jet size, my next change is going back to 32.5 pilot and leaner cutway at 3.0