computer & SSID names

What all do you have your wireless SSIDs set to? What naming conventions do you use for your PCs/Macs? For those that aren't familier... the SSID the name of your wireless network if you have one set up. It might just be "Netgear" or "Linksys" if you haven't changed it... ;) and your computer name.. well, that's just what it sounds like. Our work has done the LOTR theme for servers, and other places in the U have things like the Simpsons and similar.

My SSID is SKYNET. If you haven't seen the terminator, then don't worry about it. Computer names are video games, still a couple Greek Gods floating around though ;) but looking for new ideas.. hence the thread..

Just curious to see what creativeness runs through some of the geeks..

I just use Redish. But my Linksys gear has a "preset" network internally that I can't get rid of and I just bought a print server and couldn't freakin connect to it, because it was preloaded to attach itself to the "Linksys" network, and I couldn't get into it to change networks. Only way I could figure this out was because every time I reset it, a printout would come that showed all the shit and the SSID and I saw that.

I reset it like a million times and all of a sudden, it connected to my network then I went in and got everything setup.

I STILL can't freaking print to it with my Mac. I'm going f'ing bonkers trying to figure it out. I'm no longer sharing the printer on my windows pc, i've got it seperated to a seperate server. I have the HP drivers and shit loaded, in fact, everytime I startup, it asks me to locate the printer for it, and I can't find it there. I can go through Printer Setup and find the printer and add it, but it won't print. The process shows it trying then either erroring or just plain stopping, then I'll restart and it stops again. angry-smiley-001.gifangry-smiley-054.gif