LS, Ok.

ledofthezep

Made it down Saturday. Stayed at the Cowboy campground. It was an awesome day for riding. The 450 rocks in the sand, but sucks at the dragstrip. I looked around for you led but obviously didn't find you. Hope you had a good time.

He did the same shit to me when I was supposed to meet up with him.

:lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Led! I wont be there when you are but I hope to meet you sometime in October when I can get some free time away from my cars! :) Let me know if you will be making a trip up there around that time frame on one of those weekends! BTW, can you run a flag with writing on it up @ LS?? I have one with a skull and crossbones and not sure if it is legal for the dunes!

Made it down Saturday. Stayed at the Cowboy campground. It was an awesome day for riding. The 450 rocks in the sand, but sucks at the dragstrip. I looked around for you led but obviously didn't find you. Hope you had a good time.

:lol:

:shootself:

We all need to sometime have a certain time and area to meet up. I would really like to meet up with some of you guys and pound a few cold ones. It is tough to locate someone when you are down there for a quick day trip and riding with a group of people.

It would be awesome to have an HQ meet down at the dunes sometime.

I was down @ the south camp...north of the entrance,...2nd camping section on the right....cati-corner from the shop there. Had a great time myself too...the banshee ran tip-top all weekend without any issues, layed down the law at the strip a few times...with the sand as packed as it was with my -2 arm I was in a wheelie at least until 3rd gear each time...but I usually start in 2nd too. There was one fast f'n yfz down there...was white & I dunno what was done to it; but that thing was scream'n!!! Then a badass drag shee showed up & he went back to camp. :P

Edited by ledofthezep

It would be cool if we could organize and HQ ralley down there, just need to set a weekend in advance for everyone to make sure they get off work & can make it on whatever weekend. :cheers:

I am all for that! Lets throw some apx. times and see if it will work for everyone! October would work for me as long as its a weekend that I am not working. :)

Hey Led! I cant make it on the 15th thru 17th but I am available on the 9th and 10th or the 22nd and 23rd! I burnt all of my vacation for this year! :shootself: I could take off with no pay on your weekend dates but I am spending all of my extra cash on my Corvette right now (its a present for my Wife))! Hopefully we can get some people to show up on my weekends off!!! :cheers:

Will be kinda chilly in late Oct...but 22nd-24th doesn't sound bad....got Sandfest next month I'm going to, so that'd give me some time to save some funds & have shit ready.

So what's eveyone think? Oct. 22-24 sound good? :unsure:

led was the real drag strip open?

Last weekend? no, the park was dead....was an awesome weekend, not many people, packed sand, cold beer, cool weather. But the drag strip wasn't open. ;)