Sealing the cases...

Use Bondtyte 1104, call the guy on my signature and hell hook u up. Supposedly better than yamabond considering it doesnt break down as easily. I just sealed my cases with it and it is great, i think he sells it for like 15 bucks . He uses it on all his methanol drag banshees so im sure its great stuff.

in my opinion the honda bond is a better sealant than the yamabond i have used both and i like the way the honda bond seals better than the yamabond but either will work find i just prefer the hondabond just make sure its the gray color hondabond its sticky as a mofo u will see what im talking about when ya use it and be sure that all of your surfaces are clean of any old sealant and it doesnt hurt to run a lil hondabond around the seals either

When i got mine, the guy at the Stealership said that some guys put a dab around the edges of the seals to keep them from potentially walking around in the future. if you do it right, doubtful that would happen anyway, but it doesn't really hurt by any means.