DIRTWHEELS!

ellison445

I picked up a dirtwheels this month and I just wasted my money. :shootself: I seen maybe 3 or 4 banshees in the whole mag, the rest is 450 this and 450 that project 450 blah blah it makes me sick.

I wish they would bring their project 450 up here on a dirt road I would like to smoke it and spin rocks all over it and break the headlights or something. :dance: Then maybe they'll start putting banshees in their mag. :evil:

Whatever! every 450 i have raced has been a joke, my neighbor is a pro quad rider with a highly modded 450 and he will be the first to tell you that it won't touch my shee, good joke. In stock form its close but there are way more mods for the shee! Bring it on posers see ya at spinreel! :shootself:

i just picked up this magazine called Atv Action, i seen like 3 banshees in there, 1 of them was on a shirt for sale . also, the new dirt wheels i see like the same amount of banshees. someone needs to come out with a 2-stroke magazine. the dirtwheels shows on tv show many banshees when they are at the dunes. today i seen about more than 15 banshees on there, and they showed 1 in the spotlight and they rode the dunes with it.

I dont really mind readin about 4 strokes all that much. Its kinda interesting to learn how they are since i have hardly any experience with them besides with 4x4s and racing against them. I've ridden the YFZ like a few times and it was just how dirtwheels described. Lets face it though how many arcticles do you think they are gonna make on a quad that has been unchanged for 14 years. You still see quite a bit of readers who send in pics of their banshees and i think its pretty cool.

Wassup350 you are right, to the Media the Banshee is Boring.(been there done that sort of thing) and with the governments drive to band 2 stroke :flush: what should they report on? I would buy a 4 stroker :clap: any day before i would buy a Electric Quad :shootself: . think about it!

Muhehehehehehe

Well Said NugShee!! :headbang: I cant see another quad out there that has such a KILLER look and RIP as the Shee. There are always people out there who wont keep the maintance on them, so when they have trouble down the road they.....BLAME the shee. My Shee is my Hobby and my ride, I own no other quad. The torque of the banshee is AWESOME!!!! Thanks YAMAHA ....Banshees are your future $

The thing I like about Dirtwheels or any atv mag is the ads it's nice to leaf through and look for stuff to buy.

As far as reporting on the Banshee they can't do it every month and every now and then they do something with them. Their reviews must be taken with a grain of salt usually because they must not do the same riding I do if they believe what the write most of the time. Example they must think the Banshee only has 5 gears and was made in a way that the suspension can't be aftermarket, I can't recall ever reading about Elkas on a Banshee in there if anybody else can I'd like a scan of the article please.

• 4 weeks later...
Is it just me, or is it every time I look in dirt wheels I can physically count the number of banshees in there with my hands. Everyone and there mother is riding a four stroke and swear they will burn banshees. I don't know about you guys, but every time I'm riding the only things I see near me are other banshees or that YFZ450 (which I give credit too, The only four stroke that should be all over the place). Maybe its just me, I think I need some coffee :cheers:

I agree 100% that whole magizine is about 4 strokes, I hardly see anything about banshees in there.