DIRTWHEELS!

ellison445

Is it just me, or is it every time I look in dirt wheels I can physically count the number of banshees in there with my hands. Everyone and there mother is riding a four stroke and swear they will burn banshees. I don't know about you guys, but every time I'm riding the only things I see near me are other banshees or that YFZ450 (which I give credit too, The only four stroke that should be all over the place). Maybe its just me, I think I need some coffee :cheers:

Mine got in there this month, the Banshee is the only thing I will NEVER part with, no matter what happens, its part of history. I love the sound, the looks, everything about the banshee!

342544front.jpg

Edited by ondeeeznuts

I think it's because "mainstream" atvs are 4 strokes. I put mainstream in quotes because think about it, what kind of quads are dominant in the videos? The only time people get credit for their 2 strokes is when they are 250R racing quads or drag shees. It sucks too. I'm going to make a video with all 2 strokes someday and then two strokes will be cool. I'll come around and film all you guys from the forums doin crazy shite. Then 2 strokes will be cool and people will come to realize that 4 strokes suck (except the YFZ). AND with the money I make I'm going to put the giant helmet over the U.S.

Is it just me, or is it every time I look in dirt wheels I can physically count the number of banshees in there with my hands.

Yeah, like on one hand. That's fine, they're just making ours more valuable for when they realize what they've done. :rolleyes:

whatever gets the most sales is gonna get the most pages inside. the newer generation of riders prolly know every 4 stroke quad out there, but when asked about 250r's, tecates, zillas and banshees they dont have a clue. face it, it is trendy these days to have a quad getting no more use than sittin in the back of a cruisers truck. dirtwheels as long as ive known it, has always been into whatever sells the most magazines, which isnt a bad thing for them. it just puts people like me and you off from them because of their lack of coverage on banshees and other "old school" type shit. personally i couldnt care any less about the mx shit. id rather see all 4x4 mud rompin than mx. i really like hillclimb stuff and theres only one dirtwheels i can remember that ahd anything about hillclimbs. its always been about whatever sells.

whatever gets the most sales is gonna get the most pages inside. the newer generation of riders prolly know every 4 stroke quad out there, but when asked about 250r's, tecates, zillas and banshees they dont have a clue. face it, it is trendy these days to have a quad getting no more use than sittin in the back of a cruisers truck. dirtwheels as long as ive known it, has always been into whatever sells the most magazines, which isnt a bad thing for them. it just puts people like me and you off from them because of their lack of coverage on banshees and other "old school" type shit. personally i couldnt care any less about the mx shit. id rather see all 4x4 mud rompin than mx. i really like hillclimb stuff and theres only one dirtwheels i can remember that ahd anything about hillclimbs. its always been about whatever sells.

hit it right on the head brotha!

Theres nothing that pisses me off more then hearing that the Banshee is the underdog or that 4 strokes are faster and better. I ride the Florence Dunes here in Oregon and the Majority are Banshee's. Coming in a close second are 400ex's. I think the banshee is just an awsome Dunes quad so that is where you will find them. I have a hard time believeing that the banshee is the underdog when you start looking at Billet parts and mods. No quad has more accessories then the Banshee, and why is that? Because they're everywhere!

• 2 weeks later...