Trinity Exhuast

Trinity pipes are awsome .The fit and finish is top notch.They are a little loud but they sound better than toomey's (my opinion).They are stainless so they won't rust or peel.You don't need to buy pipe clamps either,they use an o-ring to seal silencers to head pipe.They are a bit pricey at $650.00 but you get what you pay for.

Rockets cost $450 for a bare set, and $550 for a chrome set

they arent any louder than toomeys, fmf, pro circuits, or whatever

actually i little quiter than Toomey pipes

I've ranted and raved about these pipes enough - they speak for themselves - I havent sold a set to an unsatisfied customer yet

do a search for "rocket pipes"

youll see what I mean!

If I'm not mistaken Trinity pipes and T-5's are basically the same pipe. I would recommend, based on your type of riding, go with T-5's, Rockets or CPI's. CPI's and T-5's perform well on a stock motor but CPI outshines T-5's on a ported motor. Minkia can tell you more about the Rockets. They certainly look great, and everyone in here that has them love em. You cant go wrong with any of the three.

• 5 weeks later...

Pricey but awsome. Trinity stage iv stainless steel pipes are arm ripping. These pipes pull hard trough all gears, especially if the cylinders are ported. I think they are the best looking pipe out their. Don't have to wory about rust either. no#1 ;)

Rockets arent that loud by the way - about 94db or so, new ones have bigger sielncers, will be under 90dbs soon...

Trinitys? Well i never tried them, but i sold a set of Rockets to someone in TX with a set of trinity out of frames, and the Rockets shaved 2/10 of a second off of his run - which is pretty damn impressive if you ask me......

email me for more info - or ask here