Who all here rides a crotch rocket?

jinx44

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RNBRAD I love your color scheme red white, and chrome lots of chrome.

428370[/snapback]

Thanks, bike and quad have a lot of similarities. :shrugani: These liter bikes hp rating are at the crank. I think most of them put out 150 to 160 at the rear wheel.

that busa is sweeet.  so's that last gsxr.

clark bros, who has the better streetbike between yas ? 

anyone ever ride a yamaha V-max ??

428180[/snapback]

they are both pretty quick...mine seems a little snappier but who knows...i ride faster so thats all that matters :D

I got hooked on riding my streetbike this past summer, I rode my RZ more than I rode my Banshee :unsure: . I finally got around to putting a set of aftmkt pipes on it and its fun as hell to ride. I actually just put my Rz away for the winter, its too cold to ride it anymore this year. mid 40's at 7am on the ride to work, its chilly :)

Been riding mostly with my buddy who has the V-Maxx. Anyways, what Im getting at is.... I might buy a nice 600 next year, the clark bros have some nice ones. Anyone give me some input on the 600cc sportbikes??

You guys see the new yellow and black limited edition R1 ?

Thanks, bike and quad have a lot of similarities.  :shrugani:  These liter bikes hp rating are at the crank. I think most of them put out 150 to 160 at the rear wheel.

428375[/snapback]

Have you seen the new R6's??

I was reading in Cycle World that the red line is 17,500 rpm, and the magazine thinks that will put the crank HP at 140+....

How efficient is the drive train on these bikes? Would that put 115 to the rear wheel?

Just curious. I'll be keeping my eyes open for one of these new engines in about 6 months..... :shootself:

I might buy a nice 600 next year, the clark bros have some nice ones. Anyone give me some input on the 600cc sportbikes??

You guys see the new yellow and black limited edition R1 ?

428400[/snapback]

The 600cc sport bikes are all pretty much the same power wise. They are just set up differently. Handling, comfort, looks, ect. Alot of it is just personal preference. Ur best bet is to find people with different bikes and take them for a test ride to see which one fits you best. I got my Gixxer without even test riding it, and I love it. Dont think Id own anything else.

04 R6, only 15, but as long as i wear a helmet cops don't care, and as long as i don't dump it my friend don't care. He had his license revoked and is selling his neon (for sale forum) and let me have the R6 for 6 mths, if he gets to ride my shee. I have a cool video of me smoking him in the neon, then being smoked by the r6. i'll have to find that.

239751[/snapback]

my z400 will smoke a neon! neons are even slower than civics!!!!