Who all here rides a crotch rocket?

jinx44

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 19 and would love to have one, right now i only have a '98 kawasaki vulcan 800, i know it's not very fast at all. (but it sounds pretty good) My big roadblock in getting a rocket is the insurance, how do you all afford the insurance? Insurance around here Boonville, MO is crazy for those things, who do you all go through to get insurance? Other than insurance, i would love to have one in my garage right now.

I am 23 and also live in the sticks of MO. I have my insurance through State Farm. They are the cheapest for motorcycles. Progressive talks like they are and they even support AMA which I am a member of, but they are expensive.

I managed to talk my banker into lending me the money without having full coverage insurance. Gotta love small town banks. My liability insurance is $300 a year. Full coverage would be about $2600.

i just sold my 2000 honda super hawk with 6000miles. most of you are prolly like wtf is that, its a cbr with a 1000cc V-twin motor. im thinking bout buyin and R1 this winter. that is if insurance isn't too much plpd for the super hawk was 600 for 12 months its a bitch being 19 and having a couple tickets.

im 18, living in england a ride a '89 cbr 400rr. shes small but f@!k it sticks round the twisties!!!

when i can find the stupid amount of money needed id love to ride a 748, then up to the triumph daytona 955i. thise bikes look better than j-lo!! :P

stu

im 18, living in england a ride a '89 cbr 400rr. shes small but f@!k it sticks round the twisties!!!

when i can find the stupid amount of money needed id love to ride a 748, then up to the triumph daytona 955i. thise bikes look better than j-lo!! :P

stu

Man I used to live around your neck of the woods. Near Swindon at RAF Fairford. Then I lived near Cambridge for about 3 years! Anyway i always wanted a 400cc crotch rocket over there, just because they were bad ass lookin bikes. Just like miniatures of the 600 and 750s! looked at a CBR400 and a ZX4R. Ducs are alot cheaper over there for you, i should have bought a 916 while i was over there! stupid me!