Got the ol' Ball and Chain

Well, I just wanted to share it with you guys that I was married last week in Hawaii. The whole wedding was really cool, we had NO idea how it was gonna be until it actully happened. We were married on the beach, lasted a whole 45 minutes including pics and video... :headbang: Afterwards we stayed on Waikiki beach for a week and soaked up that hot ass sun. Awesome place to go, I have a few pics if anyone's interested in seeing them. The whole time I was there I couldn't stop thinking about how badass it would have been to have my shee on the beach with me B)

Thanks guys!! LOL loco, I gave her what she needed once we got back to the hotel :evil:

I didn't try surfing Stan, ironically I was watching the shark week too and saw the part where they were talking about the two guys who went out and never came back that were in Hawaii....needless to say I wanted to be sure I could come home when I was supposed to with all my limbs attached :lol: We already are planning another trip, and on that one I'll give it a shot. It was awesome waking up in the morning and sitting on the balcony drinkin coffee and watching the surfers get started...they were out there at 5:30AM every day until about 7PM or so...truly hardcore :headbang: Congrats on the 5 years Stan!!!! Tomorrow will make the first week for me banghead

Edited by bigboybanshee

congrats, say good bye to all your toys............damn another one bites the dust......Best Wishes and hope you two have many years of happiness........

I thought this was going to be the case with me, but since I got married she "let" me buy the Banshee and got me a sled for my birthday. So I can't complain.

Anyway, good luck bud. We had our honeymoon in Maui, it was incredible.

broke

Thanks again everyone! She hasn't been bad at all regarding the toys, etc...she doesn't mind them as long as I don't spend ALL my time messing with them. She actually was telling me I oughtta wash my banshee when we pulled up in the garage :lol: She's a good girl, she puts up with my crap and still comes back for more...I can't complain

Here's a few pics from our hotel room and down in the restaurant. Nothing in the hotel had doors (except for the rooms). You would get off the elevator, make a right and you were standing on the beach. Go to the right off the elevator and you were walking on the city sidewalk.

From the hotel room...

2.jpg

Another...

3.jpg

From the Shorebird restaurant in the hotel, I bet ya can't guess what I was trying to capture in the pics without being obvious.... :rolleyes:

1.jpg

0.jpg