Random movie quotes II

Ok, here's two from the same movie:

Rob: "Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead"

and

Rob: "Is that Peter-F**king-Frampton?!"

and just because it's one of my fav. movies I'm throwing in a 3rd... yes all 3 from the same movie.

Barry: "Don't tell anyone you don't own 'Blonde on Blonde'. It's gonna be okay."

What movie is THIS!?

saving silverman ???? maybe...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saving Silverman is a funny ass movie!

"Hey officers I'm cowboy Wayne, I just bagged me one of those.....killer.......goats....from the zoo, youre safe now."

"I was driving by Arby's and the were throwing a bunch of stuff away."

Rob: "Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead"

and

and just because it's one of my fav. movies I'm throwing in a 3rd... yes all 3 from the same movie.

Barry: "Don't tell anyone you don't own 'Blonde on Blonde'. It's gonna be okay."

What movie is THIS!?

that's a great movie, but it's not Saving Silverman. What I've quoted has Jack Black in it though, so you're close.

and

What movie is THIS!?

that's a great movie, but it's not Saving Silverman. What I've quoted has Jack Black in it though, so you're close.

orange county

My personal favorite from Jaws... Keep her steady now,I got something very big!!

And my all time favorite...From the newer vanishing point movie... It takes a MOPAR to catch a MOPAR.. :clap:

HELL YEAH THAT QUOTE IS RIGHT ON!!

what about the saying in my signiture " Loc Dog don't ride for no trick ass bitches" - this movie is one of the most badass of all time, a true classic

" Loc Dog don't ride for no trick ass bitches"  -  this movie is one of the most badass of all time, a true classic
this sounds like Don't Drink your Gin & Juice In The Hood While Being A Menace or some shit like that...name alwys was to long to remember

ok heres one

"aint nobody around here can beat milner"--"well I aint nobody kid"

i think thats how it goes

American Graffitti

How about this one, "THIRTY-SEVEN!!!"

I can't look at the number 37 without thinking of this movie. Made in the middle 90's, it was an independent film with an actor that has been mentioned.

Edited by jinx44

ok heres one

"aint nobody around here can beat milner"--"well I aint nobody kid"

i think thats how it goes

American Graffitti

How about this one, "THIRTY-SEVEN!!!"

I can't look at the number 37 without thinking of this movie. Made in the middle 90's, it was an independent film with an actor that has been mentioned.

is that from clerks?

heres one, "Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying of that's keeping you from the finals?"

i have more but they would be a dead giveaway, heres another good one

You should quit now.

I think I'll take my chances in the tournament.

Yeah, you will take your chances.

That's what I just said.

That's what I'm saying to you.

Okay, I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this.

Well, I'm not sure where you're going with this.

All right...

Touch