i wana cut fr. fenders , nervouse bout mud

hello, i f you havnt figured it out, this thread is about me possibly cuttin my front fenders but i dont wanna get wasted with mud . will the front tires throw lots of mud and stuff on me and my rear fenders. i live in massachusstes so i do plenty of woods and powerlines no dunes or anything.

I feel your concern. I ride all woods up here in Washington. The best suggestion givin to me was, take off you front fenders and go riding for a day. If you come back and love it then cut them. If you come back cussing at the mud on yourself, put the fendres back on, no damage done. I love them cut and the fronts throw very littke on me. I do have to watvh out for big puddles or just slow down. But most of the time I blast through them and don't care.

Hope this helps

:cheers:

Jeremy

I recently cut my fenders and love it, especially in the woods, now I can see where my front "feet" are planted. I to was worried about dirt and mud, but even with my fenders i got muddy as hell. I really don't see that I get any muddier without them, because there is enough space under the fender to throw mud if they're gonna throw.

Just do it, you won't be sorry, I wasn't.

yea, i had extended arms and shit, and would get just as muddy with them as without them, and i do love being able to see my front tires on the track and riding. you could always cut the fronts and get them to bolt back on if you wanted.

I was thinkin about it cuz when I ride its either silt or like boggin threw stuff. and it seems when we do get into mud I'm compleatly coverd any way. I'm just worried about it lookin stupid since i would probly do it myself.