Home made Swingarms

Hello everyone, I've got an idea, i'm going to make some swingarms..... but i dont have any sizes becouse lol i still need one!!! So i need to know what to make it out of. Im thinking of who ever can supply me with metal i will make them one for free. I'm a welder. I just dont have the money to make them (metal) any designs or ways to make them?? any pics or helpfull tip, tricks, ideas, info

Thx !!! Noob Banshee

dude, steel around here is cheap. what are you going to use to make it? mild or cro-mo? if you are going to use mild just find a local steel yard and price it. around here a stick (20 ft) of 1in 13ga mild is like 9 sumthin and 1.5in is only like 12 sumthin. anyways where do you live? ill bring you a stick to do one for me if you live near okc OK.

dud get some think aluminum and make a -2 out of it. weight it and ill see what the weight difference is. im sure most people dont sell alum swingers.

No, but I'm sure your local community college offers an english class.

Well last night i just got a swingarm so i will use it to get an idea.... i think i will start off with mild steel.... and work my way up to cro mo. They only thing is that i dont have money for it. I can use the local collage machine to cut things out they have a computer tracing program to cut metal out.

dud get some think aluminum and make  a -2 out of it. weight it and ill see what the weight difference is. im sure most people dont sell alum swingers.

No, but I'm sure your local community college offers an english class.

maybe you should look into that dirtrider hihi.gif

damn stan i am no math a matician(sp) but if i did the math right on that post you made you should be able to make a clean mil off one and then off those prophets build two more then you will be a god damn go zillionair :lol:

LMFAO

I'd make 10 of them if that were the case. Don't know how I could get people to buy them though. THAT is where the magic happens.

magician.jpg

damn stan i am no math a matician(sp) but if i did the math right on that post you made you should be able to make a clean mil off one and then off those prophets build two more then you will be a god damn go zillionair :lol:

LMFAO

I'd make 10 of them if that were the case. Don't know how I could get people to buy them though. THAT is where the magic happens.

magician.jpg

that dude is definetely special :lol: