SREDISH!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah, that looks pretty sweet Brooke. That spider doesn't represent you does it, you know smooth and meticulous with a sharp bite if you cross it. :lol: I'm getting really anxious. :huh:

hahaaa...no way, im nothing like that...

did you get 2-3 day shipping on your powerbook? or the free shipping? wither way it shouldnt be long. i got the email that mine shipped on tuesday and i had it on wednesday...

this OS is awesome, i need to upgrade to it on my G5 cause im loving all the new shit..like font book. fontbook is ruling all over tha place. and ichat a/v i wanna try that out too.

Hell yeah, that looks pretty sweet Brooke.  That spider doesn't represent you does it, you know smooth and meticulous with a sharp bite if you cross it.  :lol:  I'm getting really anxious.  :huh:

did you get 2-3 day shipping on your powerbook? or the free shipping? wither way it shouldnt be long. i got the email that mine shipped on tuesday and i had it on wednesday...

this OS is awesome, i need to upgrade to it on my G5 cause im loving all the new shit..like font book. fontbook is ruling all over tha place. and ichat a/v i wanna try that out too.

BEW

E....Eve? Eva? Erica? Eduardo? Estelle :blink:? Enigma (a mystery wrapped in a riddle)? am I close?

dude i know, i cant even say it right, its like a tongue twister. but everyone else is hooked on it. my sis and a few others jus call me be ( B ) and all my friends call me brooke.

Edited by Brooke

Got the 2-3 day cause I'm an impatient bastard. I want shit like NOW! Yeah, I've got a lot of "getting used to" I imagine. You've been on that setup for awhile, I'm gonna have to get used to not have a "Start" menu and all. I'm still not sure whether it was the right way to go or not, but I'm sure it'll be all good when it's here and I'm finally on it. It just needs to hurry the hell up.

Dammit where is that thing. banghead

I grew up on fruit farm.. apples and cherries :) Right north of Silver Lake, too.. hehe.

Anyway, big fan of the Golden Delicious, Red Delicious (even if the taste is a lil bland), and Spartans. Mmmmmmmm mmmm. Nothing beats an apple, fresh off the tree :cheers:

this OS is awesome, i need to upgrade to it on my G5 cause im loving all the new shit..like font book. fontbook is ruling all over tha place. and ichat a/v  i wanna try that out too.

Got the 2-3 day cause I'm an impatient bastard. I want shit like NOW! Yeah, I've got a lot of "getting used to" I imagine. You've been on that setup for awhile, I'm gonna have to get used to not have a "Start" menu and all. I'm still not sure whether it was the right way to go or not, but I'm sure it'll be all good when it's here and I'm finally on it. It just needs to hurry the hell up.

Dammit where is that thing. banghead

let me know if you wanna run windows on it sred, ill hook ya up