spark arresters!

i have some procurcuit pipes and silencers i bought new about 2 years ago. now where i go riding at it is required to have spark arresters. now i know they had them when i got the new but now when i went to go there this year the said that they dont have none. is it possible for the to burn out? and if so how can i replace. thanks for any info.

They shouldn't "burn out". They're basically just a screen that keeps hot chunks of carbon from flying out and starting fires. It may get clogged and need to be cleaned out, but the only time it would ever really need replacing is if the screen gets damaged or similar.

The should work Tim if you can somehow make it stay in there i heard like at silver lake all they do is take a stick and poke it in there to see if it stops i want to try soemthing on the muffler on ours it sucks putting that baffle in it robs so much hp it sucks i want to get a screen and somehow attach it inside

All the ones I've dealt with were just a heavy wire mesh.. not like window screen ;) Rigid stuff. but yeah, that's all they do at SL.. insert a f lexible rod and if it stops, you should be good. if not.. well...you're not good. If yours just got rusted out or something and fell apart, replacing it with a custom deal might be okay. If you're trying to dump some mesh in some other silencers... well.. they may check for the US Forest Service Approved stamp on them and you won't be able to get by. Not sure though..