4 Strokes

I personally do not hate 4 strokes. I would have a 2 stroke over a 4 stroke any day but what makes people not like them? What is your opinion on 4 strokes? Do you hate them, not mind them, or love them and why you feel that way. I'm bored and just wondering...

I have no problem with 4 strokes. I ride with a bunch of em. I had a warrior and if I had to have a quad other than my shee it would be a yfz 450. I dont like people who say they are gunna out run my modded shee with a yfz 450. In a straight line its not gunna happen. motocross they are the best, I dont deny that but I ride wide open spaces and long roads most of the time so a shee is the perfect quad for me...

i have no problem with 4 stokes,i have a YFZ 450 and if i had to choose i would get rid of it way before id get rid of the banshee. theres nothin like the power of a 2 stroke. I like my 450 for motocross and wheelies and just mess around type stuff. to be real honest the only reason i got my 450 was because the banshee was down and when i rode i would ride my bros (locogato11283) 450 and i became quite fond of it.

anybody can ride a four stroke my friends that ride 450`s get on my shee and say it is slow cuz they cant keep it on the pipe and i like to watch them hit the pipe cuz it about rips there arms of. i like to ride four strokes it is just kinda easy and you dont have to try

4 strokes arent heavier, and tahts now y there better at track, i actually think the new 450's are about as light as a shee, its because they have a ton of torque which is low end which is exactly what you need on a track, i dont hate them either, but i hate the thumpin sound of em, and i hate smellin the exhaust

there heavy. thats why there good at the track because they sink into the ground. there good on 2 things, gas and going slow. have you seen the 450 swing arm? things got some weight to it.

you are a fucking idiot. they are heavy?? did you know that a yfz450 weighs less than a banshee. wow, the banshee is heavier. so i guess you are wrong there. and going slow? i bet my 450 would whoop whatever it is on dirt, and prolly give you a real good run on concrete. my 450 has whooped on ported banshee's so i dont think its very slow. so hey, wrong again. the swingarm is aluminum. it doesnt weigh hardly shit. in fact it prolly weighs less than the banshee swingarm. so i think you need to get your info right before you post something ignorant.

i have no problem with 4 stokes,i have a YFZ 450 and if i had to choose i would get rid of it way before id get rid of the banshee. theres nothin like the power of a 2 stroke. I like my 450 for motocross and wheelies and just mess around type stuff. to be real honest the only reason i got my 450 was because the banshee was down and when i rode i would ride my bros (locogato11283) 450 and i became quite fond of it.

Hey, I didn't know you're the other loco, we've heard a lot about you and seen a lot of your exploits.

You're the "other" funny talking Loco rider in the "Banshee Headquarters Kicks Ass" vid. : :clap:

Good to see you posting here!

Hey, I didn't know you're the other loco, we've heard a lot about you and seen a lot of your exploits.

You're the "other" funny talking Loco rider in the "Banshee Headquarters Kicks Ass" vid. : :clap:

Good to see you posting here!

haha yep thats me, i read about everything here, just never post.. i also read that my bro is a respected banshee hq memeber, i hope to recieve that title in the future :clap:

you are a fucking idiot. they are heavy?? did you know that a yfz450 weighs less than a banshee. wow, the banshee is heavier. so i guess you are wrong there. and going slow? i bet my 450 would whoop whatever it is on dirt, and prolly give you a real good run on concrete. my 450 has whooped on ported banshee's so i dont think its very slow. so hey, wrong again. the swingarm is aluminum. it doesnt weigh hardly shit. in fact it prolly weighs less than the banshee swingarm. so i think you need to get your info right before you post something ignorant.

:o

Edited by 2004LEBanshee